* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93876 times)

0 Members

Offline Vertical_horizon

• Un-Ranked
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #1040 on: 15/10/18, 16:12 »
Hello

I had my Skype consultation with Sofia, but I want to know will Penny get involved in my treatment or will I have to just continue with Sofia since she is my initial point of contact.

I have heard so many good things about Penny that I actually wanted her to overlook my cycle. Dont have any more time for second best options.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mooncake12

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1041 on: 23/10/18, 00:49 »
    Hi

Can I just double check with anyone, is it cheaper to buy drugs in Athens or UK? I'm sure I read somewhere that it is cheaper to buy them in Athens if you can, but I can't remember where I saw it. Does anyone know if the price difference is huge between buying it in Athens and UK - is it just down to the exchange rate or is it genuinely cheaper in Greece anyway?

Also can anyone recommend where to get base line scans in London?

Thanks!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1042 on: 23/10/18, 01:20 »
    Not sure about all the drugs but utrogestan is very cheap and you can buy without a prescription ant any paramyxovirus, about 7 a box, and cyclur (estrogen) is 1.67 a box, but you have to throw out the brown pills and only take the white ones.

Offline Baylea

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #1043 on: 9/11/19, 20:36 »
    Hey guys,

I see this thread hasn't been added to in a while. I have just found out we are pregnant, and want to emulate the last successful pregnancy with protocol that worked (we've had a number of miscarriages), and getting a bit desperate as I keep hitting a brick wall. Basically I know many meds can be purchased, without prescription, over the pharmacy counters in Athens. We've done this before. Does anyone know if you can buy nuepogen like this? I am assuming not, but just trying our final avenues... thanks x