* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93947 times)

0 Members

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #110 on: 17/10/15, 11:20 »
Thank grey will have a look into those...no cars sounds like a world apart from athens : ) xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 17/10/15, 20:30 »
    Hi all

Just a quick question I am 7+2 today and this evening feel like I'm coming down with something and got a sore throat.
    I'm worried that this is a start of an infection and so was wondering if you think might be ok to increase my 5mg prezolon?

What do you guys think?

Please Note: Fertility Friends does not endorse any type of self medication/DIY drugs administering. We strongly advise you to seek advice from your GP/clinic on any aspects when self administering drugs of this nature and do not do so without professional medical supervision/approval.

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 18/10/15, 09:13 »
    social media - sorry you're under the weather hun. I definitely wouldn't endorse you changing your pred dose by yourself. If you think you need a change in dose then contact serum and seek their advice.  Loads of colds going around and so it's likely to be just that. You can take paracetamol during pregnancy and I suggest lots of hot water with lemon and honey as you can't have anything like lemsip....feel better soon  ^hugme^

Grey xx

Offline Loubeylou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 18/10/15, 14:52 »
    Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know the price of a DE cycle at Serum? We're due to have a telephone consult this week for a December DE cycle which may follow a last attempt at OE cycle here in the UK in November so we' re just trying to sort our finances.

Many thanks

L

Offline Loubeylou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #114 on: 18/10/15, 14:53 »
    ps. I have looked at Agate's very helpful post on Serum but prices may have gone up since then.

Offline Shoegirl10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 18/10/15, 16:23 »
    5000. I asked a few weeks ago. Good luck xx

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 18/10/15, 16:27 »
    Hi loubeylou I just had donor egg and was 5000 euros and plus medication costs xxx

Offline Loubeylou

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 20/10/15, 16:03 »
    Thank you both, now working out flights and accommodation! They don't look too bad actually.

Crossing my fingers for your futuresbright.xxx

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 22/10/15, 10:05 »
    Hi all

QQ- I'm on day 7 of stims and have some clear discharge (sorry tmi) just wondered that was normal? This is my first Short protocol cycle and first at serum too xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 22/10/15, 11:09 »
    ENH - yes normal if like EWCM - it's caused by the hormones in your stims. If discoloured or smelly, might be a little infection.

Grey x