* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93944 times)

0 Members

Offline Chillout71

modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #130 on: 27/10/15, 08:55 »
When is the fertility show? I think it's early November so if you have an appointment this Friday in Athens you should be fine! I saw her last week, in fact you mainly see the nurses as she is very busy but I think she tries to be the one seeing you for the major things!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 27/10/15, 11:13 »
    Yeah it's not till the 7th or something, I know the ladies and penny will be travelling to London on 5th November in the afternoon I believe  xx

Offline Mylittlepink

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 27/10/15, 16:27 »
    Yes my consultation is with someone else she is looking forward to meeting lots of serum babies at the show.  What is the other Dr like?.

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 27/10/15, 16:47 »
    I'm not too sure about other Dr as I have always seen Penny  but the nurse are lovely as always x

Offline Mylittlepink

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 27/10/15, 18:09 »
    I have only seen Penny before she has emailed me so I think.I will be fine just feel safe with Penny

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 28/10/15, 08:42 »
    Dr Meridis is absolutely lovely so don't worry about that. And the new one Sofia is also lovely as far as reports go  ;)

Grey xx

Offline Sam10

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 29/10/15, 14:28 »
    Dr Meridis did my hysto and follow up on the same day. He is really lovely and a good tour guide for restaurants lol! x

Offline Sam10

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 1/11/15, 17:00 »
    Hi ladies, I'm thinking ahead and hope someone may know the answer to my questions. For those who purchased the intralipids from Serum, who did you use to administer them back in the UK or did you just use another clinic who supplied and administered them? I'm in Essex so either somewhere there or London.

Also where did you go to get your beta hcg and progesterone tested? I know I won't be able to ask my GP. Thanks in advance xx

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 1/11/15, 17:19 »
    Path lab welbeck think it's 55 for hcg and 35 for progesterone Mon to sat x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 1/11/15, 20:52 »
    Sam - hcg & prog tests at any of the bourn hall clinics - there's one in Wickford and one in Colchester. 30 for one 60 for both.

INTRALLIPDS - cheapest place by far is independent nursing services in Devonshire street in London. Otherwise try the oaks clinic in Loughton. Bourn hall too expensive for intrallipids

Grey xx