* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93936 times)

0 Members

Offline Sam10

modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #140 on: 1/11/15, 21:27 »
Thank you ENH xx

Thanks Grey, I did a quick search earlier and found those places so have emailed them but didn't know about Bourn Hall so thanks for that. Hope everything is ok with you and bubba xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline csp1975

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 2/11/15, 17:17 »
    Hi ladies,

Does anyone know if Serum will post drugs rather than prescriptions? If so, how much does it roughly cost for shipping?

Offline bk2013

• Gold Member
    • "this is a long,painful journey"
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 2/11/15, 18:02 »
    csp im sure i have read somewhere that they can do but you have to pay for a courier fee. best emailing them direct.
    x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 2/11/15, 23:49 »
    Yes they will post them but I can't recall how much I paid....it may have been 100 but I honestly can't recall, sorry! Ask Maria on reception  ;)

Grey xx

Offline Stacey2685

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 8/11/15, 15:25 »
    Can I ask how long stayed after transferred, really want to switch to Serum but am nervous of flying after transfer, also were safe going alone? My so (adopted) has ASD hubby have to stay here with him, also worried about having lift case on/off after transfer, these daft things are all putting me off, thanks in advance xx

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 8/11/15, 18:29 »
    Hi Stacey I stayed 36 hours after transfer, I checked all my baggage in for peace of mind so just had a handbag with me, I am single so had no choice but to go alone  ;D really it's very safe and if you stay at the Athinais hotel you can just cross the road, turn into 1st street on right, then 2nd on left and you're on serum's street easy peasy!

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 8/11/15, 18:34 »
    Aww just had a deja vu of walking into serum 1st time omg  :'( still choke up what a softie I am esp as these 2 monkeys are jumping on my head every couple of minutes lol

Offline Chillout71

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 8/11/15, 19:24 »
    Hi Stacey I just got back to Australia, my transfer was Tuesday and I flew back Friday although Thursday would have been ideal: I stayed in penny s apartment which is next door to the clinic. Would do that again. I think if I was alone as it has good cooking facilities, really nice place to hang out and has DVD player which got lots of use in the 2 days after transfer that I was resting up.,. My DH was there to carry everything but taxi to airport and wheely case and you would be absolutely fine! Serum is amazing, not sure where you are currently but would highly highly recommend

Offline Stacey2685

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 8/11/15, 22:53 »
    Thank you so much Blondie & Chillout

Blondie your boys are lovely huge congratulations :)

Chillout sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  & good luck

Currently I am with the GCRM (2 out my 3 failed cycles were with them both times BFN and same protocol i meant have this time) but although meant to go back there I have a gut feeling not work there again & as silly as it sounds feel like  I should be going to Serum xx

Offline bk2013

• Gold Member
    • "this is a long,painful journey"
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 9/11/15, 11:48 »
    stacey2685 i travelled on my own to bulgaria for previous 2 tx and am travelling along this time to serum. i had family to collect me to and from the airport in bulgaria so wasnt too bad with bags.  Serum has a taxi driver they recommend (john) who can collect and take you back to the airport. think it costs 50euros per journey - that might be worth it as he i am sure will lift your bags in and out of the taxi.

AFM - just a quickie - serum emailed asking me to pay for my tx by bank transfer. i asked them if i could pay cash but they said they prefer bank transfer.  i dont want to do the bank transfer until i know for sure i am defo ok to go for treatment (problem with lining thickening at the moment). so it might be a case of if lining does thicken enough that i have to get last minute flights out. do you think under these circumstances they will allow a cash payment.  because if they do they i will have to sort getting Euros so im ready to go at the drop of a hat!!

thanks in advance

x