* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93942 times)

0 Members

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #150 on: 9/11/15, 11:52 »
Bk- I have just recently been out at serum and paid in cash. They never asked for money upfront or transfer etc however I know that have asked other women for that are you oe or de? If you don't mind me asking as I think they ask some women who are using de for payment up front x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bk2013

• Gold Member
    • "this is a long,painful journey"
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 9/11/15, 11:57 »
    ENH thanks for your reply.  yeah we are having DDFET.
    i've emailed Serum and explained the situation as i'm not sure a bank transfer will go through quick enough

x

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 9/11/15, 12:00 »
    Bk- no problem. Yes I remember there were a few ladies that were asked for money transfer beforehand when using donor. I'm sure they will get back to u quickly.  Good luck with your cycle too x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 9/11/15, 17:22 »
    Bk2013 - you'll be asked to pay in advance for DD or de as they need to pay the donor....you could try explaining to serum why you prefer to wait but I think they may have to ask you for payment upfront....

Grey x

Offline bk2013

• Gold Member
    • "this is a long,painful journey"
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 9/11/15, 17:47 »
    hi grey ive emailed serum explaining the situation and just waiting to hear back but i have spoken to my bank and they can arrange to do a transfer in 1 working day if need be (extra cost obviously!!!)

thanks

bex x

Offline Rafmrs

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 9/11/15, 21:24 »
    I think you will have to pay upfront because Serum has to pay the donor, pay for meds, egg collection etc before you get there. They may say that if you can't go due to lining etc they could freeze the embryos until a cycle where your lining is better? Xxx

Offline Stacey2685

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 9/11/15, 22:25 »
    One more question how did you all eat when out there, have been trying to follow low gi, high protein low carb/organic for next cycle but obviously as it looks like now be in athens from cycle day 6 wondering is way of sticking to this as close as possible, the other option would be to have scans bloods here then go for egg collection if any of you did this how many scans etc roughly did you need here and where did you have them (prefer north england or scotland)

Xx

Offline Woodland_Maiden

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 10/11/15, 08:51 »
    Stacey I know there is a place in Newcastle and I'm sure there is in Berwick too that scans. Not sure if you are East or west ?
    You will be fine in athens for food, there is a huge range of tasty tucker and you'll bound to find something that suits . Agora near serum and next to ambelokipi metro has a wide range of foods. Their salads are amazing

Offline Stacey2685

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 10/11/15, 09:58 »
    Thanks so much Woodland_Maiden I am getting in a tiz about nothing lol :)

Really excited to get to greece now pity i have to wait till feb :)

huge congratulations on your pregnancy too  ;D

xx

Offline Stacey2685

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 10/11/15, 13:28 »
     Cant wait to get started should have my 7in1 & hidden c results this week/next at latest then can plan if need hysto first if thats the case sort that in jan xx