* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93946 times)

0 Members

Offline Goldie7

• Gold Member
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #20 on: 16/09/15, 12:39 »
EHN, there's a really nice place near the clinic called mamiptas (someone correct my spelling!), it's Greek but have a varied menu and my DP liked their beer! Very reasonable too.... I Google mapped it as have no sense of direction...... Avocado in town is yum too but vegetarian, do great protein shakes too, which we ivf ladies need.xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 16/09/15, 13:39 »
    Mandymoo - ask for a prescription for omeprazole - you can take that to stop you feeling sick. Also make sure you don't take it on an empty stomach or with dairy.

Janek - think it's MaRmitas put spelt something like MaPmitas in Greek? Lol  ;D

Grey xx

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 16/09/15, 13:45 »
    Janek- thanks will defo check those out, I too have no sense of direction lol so I will Google map it aswell and I'm sure dh eyes will light up at the thought of a beer  :) xx

Offline mandymoo12

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 16/09/15, 13:49 »
    Thanks Greyhoundgal.
    I spoke to them, and they have changed it Doxyciline. They also gave me a prescription for omeprazole. I'm going for a  private prescription as I can't be bothered to deal with my GP. How unempty do you think my stomach can be? I never eat breakfast. And I'm also doing 5:2 which is going really well and I've not been eating anything till about 2pm.
    xx

Offline CharlieClarke

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 16/09/15, 15:01 »
    Thanks Groundhogal

Will just get all the tests done with Penny then, x

Offline NatNat1987

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 16/09/15, 15:11 »
    Bit of a random question guys but I've heard tell of going and seeing a goat out here have I lost it completely or is that right ?? Xx

Offline tarot

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 16/09/15, 20:24 »
    Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know if the hospital that does the Laporoscopy is open on a Sunday night for pre op checks?

Also if I went straight to hospital from airport I won't have the paperwork from Serum..... Can they email it to me and I print it off?
    Thankyou xxxx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 16/09/15, 22:52 »
    Enh - ah the fertility goat yes that was started by Weeevilone  ;D she's not cycling at the moment as far as I know so probably won't be posting but Woodland Maiden may know something of it too  ::)

Mandy - I think you misunderstood me....don't take doxy on an empty stomach or you really will feel unwell. Even if you are doing 5:2 or dieting I would eat at least a couple of crackers, oatcakes or a biscuit before taking them. And with dairy I think it's not to have dairy within 1&1/2 hours either side as this reduces absorption...

Tarot - is it Mitera? From my recollection they may up until midnight - but that may have been Saturday. You could get Maria to email you the paperwork to take with you? If it's the same process as for a hysto you just need to turn up with your passport....no paperwork as I think serum shares that direct. Check with Maria

Grey xx

Offline tarot

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 17/09/15, 10:36 »
    Grey..... Thankyou for your reply my lovely  ^hugme^

Think it will be the Mitera but that's good to know Serum can email paperwork over in advance  . Just didn't want to turn up late at night and they had no idea what to do with me!
    Hope you and your little Greys are doing well xxx

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 17/09/15, 18:07 »
    Hi ladies

Now home and pupo with three embryos on board  ;D
    Just wondering as I forgot to ask penny what grade the embryo were? Is there a minimum grade they would use?
    Also should there be anything I should be eating or avoiding?

Xx