* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93949 times)

0 Members

Offline mandymoo12

• Gold Member
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #60 on: 6/10/15, 11:44 »
Hi all.
Just saying hi. So I'm half way through our antibiotics and after a horrible first few days on them, feel a lot better. I make sure I drink a full glass of water with them and have a cracker so that's good.
I've booked a mini consultation with Serum at the fertility show. Still dithering what to do. So looking forward to that.
xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Athensbabies

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 7/10/15, 18:54 »
    Hi

Is anyone able to help please.

I've just had my hysto and been rx prixina. What is the daily dose ? 600mg once daily ? Or 600 twice daily?
    Only my paperwork says 1 pill in morning and 1 in evening. But I don't seem to have enough tablets for this .....

Thanks in advance

Offline MissMayhem

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 8/10/15, 02:05 »
    Hi everyone, I've a prescription question too. If I take it to boots or another large pharmacy will the info still go to my GP? I don't want it on my medical notes just in case I go for adoption, my grieving is pretty much done so don't want to be waiting the year/6 months that our local authority stipulates, if my next cycle doesn't work I'm ready to go for it.xx

Offline Mylittlepink

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 8/10/15, 07:58 »
    It never went to mine I took it into asda ( serum script) and paid never asked for my UK Dr.  Lots of luck

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 8/10/15, 08:37 »
    Athensbabies - just email Maria at serum and did will let you know. I can't remember I'm afraid  :-\

MissMayhem - I don't see how it would get back to your GP....I've had loads of private prescriptions and never had it mentioned....

Grey xx

Offline keyno1

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 9/10/15, 21:13 »
    Hello ladies , I'm just trying to work out time frame at work to when I can go to serum for Hysto and Fet . Not going till January but need to book the time off work . Is hysto day 12-14 of your cycle and then once I have had that done I want to have FET straight away but not sure of time frames etc ????
    Thankyou ladies

Offline Rafmrs

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 10/10/15, 20:28 »
    Hello ladies , I'm just trying to work out time frame at work to when I can go to serum for Hysto and Fet . Not going till January but need to book the time off work . Is hysto day 12-14 of your cycle and then once I have had that done I want to have FET straight away but not sure of time frames etc ????
    Thankyou ladies

Hysto can be any time in your cycle but they prefer the first half of your cycle. But you can't be bleeding x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 11/10/15, 15:07 »
    Keyno, they usually want you to do a two week course of antibiotics and cyclacur after a hysto, so FET would probably be the following cycle?

Grey x

Offline keyno1

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 11/10/15, 22:34 »
    Thankyou greyhound , which day in the cycle do they want you over for Fet and how long will I need to be there for . Thankyou x

Offline MissMayhem

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 12/10/15, 00:43 »
    Thank ladies, will go to one of the big pharmacies then, keep it off my medical records.xx