* Author Topic: Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5  (Read 93943 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
modify
Serum Welcome / Questions / General Thread Part 5
« Reply #80 on: 14/10/15, 08:08 »
Chillout - Blondie has set out what I was saying in days....so EC could be anything up to a week after day 6...

Grey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 14/10/15, 20:54 »
    Hi ladies

I'm 6+4 today but tonight bleeding has returned and has turned really heavy with some clots and painful :'(
    I saw somwhere penny is unavailable but not sure who to contact at the clinic about what I should do with my meds
    Does anyone know who I should contact and if so could you let me know what their email address is

Thank you  :'(

Offline csp1975

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 14/10/15, 21:01 »
    Oh social media, so sorry to hear that :(  I don't know about contact details I'm afraid but sending positive vibes your way  ^hugme^

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 14/10/15, 22:04 »
    Hi social media bless you  ^hugme^ does your local hospital have an antenatal unit you could pop along to tonight?? They can usually scan you and check heartbeat and just generally monitor you to see what's happening, I just walked into mine and they took me straight into a side room and the whole pg I was able to just go everytime I got a bleed, they knew me VERY well by the end x

Offline Mylittlepink

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 14/10/15, 22:14 »
    I think you can go to a and e (mum is a midwife and said it too early for them to see you unless epu is open)  you can make an appointment first thing.  Sending you positive vibes and hugs.xx

Offline Blondie71

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 14/10/15, 22:56 »
    True littlepink you're right I did see EPU in very early days and then antenatal ward when further along (all my later bleeds occured in wee small hours annoyingly ::))

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 15/10/15, 10:22 »
    social media - I would go to A&E if you're very unwell with the bleeding and they will refer you to the EPU  ^hugme^ Hope everything will be ok for you  ^hugme^

Grey xx

Offline csp1975

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 15/10/15, 16:36 »
    How are you doing today social media? xx

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 15/10/15, 16:58 »
    Hi all

Thank you for your replies. Had another scan today one sac still has a good Heat beat seen and has grown since Monday's scan but the other sac looks like the baby isn't growing. They are unable to see where the bleeding is coming from although it has eased the last few hours.
    I'm so relived that baby two still has a Heat beat thought with the clots and the amount of blood lost last night I had lost both.
    Still very early days and no way near out of the woods as they did say bleeding might return and could take the heathy baby too but today baby is ok ^pray^ ^pray^
    Feel a little sad over the other baby .... Very strange emotions right now

Thank you all though  :-*

Offline Shoegirl10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 15/10/15, 19:15 »
    Hi Quick question
    I tested positive today for hidden c and bacteria load and have been given a 25 day antibiotic treatment- in all honesty I am so happy that something has been detected after 5 yrs of being told that nothing is wrong. I have been on Cloud 9 since I found out and I know that is bonkers but it has been a very frustrating and emotional journey when you have been told that nothing is wrong

I am not under any impression that the antibiotics will solve anything but I am hoping that it will help us!
    have any of you had hidden C and then fallen pregnant?

Thanks
    X ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^