* Author Topic: 29 folicles 8 eggs. Any advise?  (Read 765 times)

0 Members

Offline bobbinhead

• Keeping the faith that it will all work out
modify
29 folicles 8 eggs. Any advise?
« on: 22/09/15, 11:44 »
Hello. Ive just started my second ivf. I did a cycle in december last year and everything was great. resonded well even had mild ohss. I had 29 folicles but i only got 8 eggs. They had been going on how i would have "so many eggs" that it was really a shock and upsetting. Now im in the middle of down reg and im so worried that it will be the same again or even worse. All my blood test were normal for my age and my consultant said its called "all or nothing ovarys" and he finds it happens sometimes with woman that have pos but not normal pos as i dont technically have pos i have over excited ovarys, i cant seam to find the right words for it. They basically said i have pos without the bad bits 😐. They assure me im not running out of eggs or going to be having the menopause anytime soon which atleast put my mind at ease on that front.
Does anybody have a similar story or any advise or tips or just anything that i can do to help or atleast put my mind at ease as if this happens again they wont let me egg share and i cant fund a cycle on my own so this could be the end of my road for a long time.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bobbinhead

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 22/09/15, 20:04 »
    bit more info

my AFC was 28. dont know my amh
    im on 0.5ml of buseralin for 21 days then add menopur for duration im alternating between 150mg and 225mg. its exactly same protocol i had last time.

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 22/09/15, 20:12 »
    I had this? I never found the reason and would be really interested to know the outcome. I was also es.
    I had more follicles than I did my first time like 30 odd, was sooo excited and only got 10 eggs? In total.
    I wasn't given an explain but my last scan showed less folicals than the first and my e2 levels dropped?
    X

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 22/09/15, 20:15 »
    I'd be interested to hear the outcome and others views
    I've moved into fet but couldn't really find much.
    There was something in agates thread. I think? X

Offline bobbinhead

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 22/09/15, 20:25 »
    Thanks Whishing. Nice to know im not alone. Where can i find this thread by agates?

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 22/09/15, 22:21 »
    It's under learning from a failed cycle let me check x

Offline Wishings15

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 22/09/15, 22:23 »
    Under diagnosis - immune test and treatment
    4th/5th one down - learning from failed cycle, theres some under eggs verses follicles x