* Author Topic: BFP due date March/April 2016  (Read 58145 times)

0 Members

Offline Divas212

• Gold Member
modify
BFP due date March/April 2016
« Reply #1190 on: 21/09/15, 21:49 »
Well the headache has turned out to be sinuses....with the full on face throb & tiredness feeling poop....urgh thought the second trimester your supposed to feel better.... Dr says nothing can be done other than steam inhalation and sailine wash & paracetamol.... Oh well will be better soon I hope x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Inurdreams

• Gold Member
    • Proud mummy to a 2 year old girl
    modify
    « Reply #1191 on: 21/09/15, 21:52 »
    Betty - can I just ask, I have Glucose tolerance test at 24w... Because family has history of diabetes. I initially read it wrong and thought my GTT was for 16w, but doc said no I read the appointment date wrong and that they don't test earlier than 24 weeks, so just wondering why yours is so early?!!

Is it because you had gestational diabetes in previous pregnancy?

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1192 on: 22/09/15, 07:50 »
    Inurdreams - yes in my last pregnancy i was injecting  insulin and suffered quite badly so consultant said as i had it before plus year and half older and ivf i am a very high risk of getting it again also the fact this pregnancy is quite quick after the last one so they are testing this week so they can get it under control quicker if need be x

Offline sofef

• Once you choose hope,anything's possible...
    modify
    « Reply #1193 on: 22/09/15, 09:10 »
    Morning everyone!
    Gaynorann I'm so glad you're feeling better and recovering and wish you the best for your 12w scan! You'll be thrilled watching how much your little one has changed and grown!
    Thanks billie, so nice your scan went great!
    Great news Athena, it must be such a relief knowing you are low risk! And yay for chosing a stroller!
    Divas I hope you'll feel better soon ^reiki^
    AFM still in limbo waiting for the rest of the CVS results. Today we're having a dark rainy day that matches with my mood...

Offline carrie lou

• Volunteer
    • Thankful to our donor for the most wonderful gifts
    modify
    « Reply #1194 on: 22/09/15, 09:47 »
    Hi ladies. I've got a bit behind here,  sorry.  :-[  So I think the best thing would be to start a new thread (which I'll do in a minute) and go from there,  any updates to the list I will do on the new thread. Hope that's ok for everyone.  ^hugme^

Offline carrie lou

• Volunteer
    • Thankful to our donor for the most wonderful gifts