* Author Topic: IUI, Gonal F, M/C, OHSS, BFP again!  (Read 4700 times)

0 Members

Offline nudibranch

modify
IUI, Gonal F, M/C, OHSS, BFP again!
« Reply #20 on: 7/02/16, 22:38 »
So, we are half way there. Team blue and all looking good on the 20 week scan. He is starting to make his presence felt with movements quite often now. It's still a lovely novelty, and I can never quite believe it. Hopefully we will make it to the end of June in good health. Anyway...IUI does work. It really does.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline nudibranch

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 21/04/16, 23:08 »
    So, 31 weeks and he's currently having a good old kick and wriggle.  Seems so long ago now that we had the injections, the scans, the blood tests and then the awful OHSS! Almost forgotten what it was like. 9 weeks to go, and I still can't quite believe it. A real baby of my own...I was sure it wouldn't happen, and yet in the end it was relatively quick. Worth every minute. Hopefully things will keep going well and in a couple of months he will be here, safe and well.

Offline nudibranch

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 18/10/16, 22:12 »
    Just popped on to the forum and thought I'd read over my diary. So many things I'd forgotten! I kind of miss being pregnant, but our beautiful, perfect 15 week old baby is sound asleep on my knee as I type. It's amazing. That tiny fetal pole who was hiding from the scan all those months ago is a real little boy. Everything I could ever have hoped for.

Don't give up. Baby dust to all who need it x