* Author Topic: *~*~* REPROFIT - Cycle Buddies (Orange Knickers Gang !!) Part 6 *~*~*  (Read 75715 times)

0 Members

Offline Toffeepop

• Gold Member
Yay congratulations Chrissy 🎉🎉🎉🎉 xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lafayette2002

• Gold Member
    Chrisssylou, brilliant news, congratulations!

Lafayette x

Offline Honeybee75

• Gold Member
    Wow! Way to go a Chrissy Lou!! Congrats  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Offline babytrip

Congratulations chrissylou!  ^banana^ !

Offline Mels11

• Gold Member
    Woop woop Chrissylou  ^clapping^ Many congratulations.

Offline millie13

• Gold Member
    Fantastic Chrissylou CONGRATULATIONS xx

Offline Didi-di

• Un-Ranked
    Dear ladies, I want to ask this popular question again - what do you think about flying being pregnant after ivf?

I am going to have ED at Reprofit. Next day I will fly home, as most of you, that's OK. But then 4 or more weeks later I will need to fly again to another city 2,5 hours, stay several days there and then back home. I can choose the time for this trip. I am 45+ and not the most healthiest woman, and I do not want to take a risk - may be this it our last try - and nobody force me to flight. But I want it myself so much because of some special reasons, it will make me so glad!
    The thing that I am afraid for, is pressure difference regading its influence on the embryo.
    I've read a lot and understand that there is no any clear answer, rather many women got mc (but who knows why), others gave successfull birth to twins after flying, but I wonder what people think nowadays, may be some new ideas came up... I suppose that Czech clinics are against the travelling?

Offline IzzyNM

• Un-Ranked
    Chrissy - congratulations!!!

You all are so brave and test early - how soon do you start testing? Last time I waited until day before official test date. I don't know what I'll do this time.

Babytrip - thank you for the explanation about pio.

Offline babytrip

Splish - sorry you are feeling uncomfortable again.  hopefully it's just a phase. You are lucky your gp will fund your progesterone test and prescribe follow on meds. Hope you get through soon.  Have you ever been to epu before? If yes I was under the impression you could walk in if pregnant again? Anyway areas are different. Good luck and stop worrying. Baby is all snuggled . How do you plan on jabbing your self going forward?

Didi- I think your date of travelling needs to be something that works under your circumstances. I travelled back home same day after transfer and still got a bfp. This time I traveled 3 days later. Waiting to test though. But the rest was good for me and hopefully for snuggle bubs. Good luck !

Afm- really feeling pessimistic. I'm having the heated back and leg af pains . I'm hoping it's just stress of my 12 hr journey yesterday.. Plus I've been kicked and jumped on by the twins today. Thinking of putting a soft pillow around by middle.

Offline Didi-di

• Un-Ranked
    Thank you Babytrip.

I wrote not very clear first, it is hard for me to write in english, unfortunately. I would like to fly on the 4th or more weeks after transfer, it will be round-trip for several days.