* Author Topic: Multi Cycle Plans  (Read 955 times)

0 Members

Offline MovingOn2015

• Registered-2
  • On my way into Single Motherhood by Choice
modify
Multi Cycle Plans
« on: 29/10/15, 16:10 »
As I mentioned in my previous posts, I have been told by a consultant that clinics offering multi cycle plans tend to refuse to offer those plans to people who are likely to need all the cycles on offer.
I wonder if he was just particularly cynical or if this is really the case. I was under the impression that a clinic would only refuse plans like that if it was dangerous for the patient's health to have multiple cycles.

Can anyone here shed light on this, please?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Trinibelini

• Registered-2
    modify
    Multi Cycle Plans
    « Reply #1 on: 3/11/15, 19:02 »
    Hi, we are just about to start our third cycle.
    1st was at one clinic BFN.
    Then moved to another clinic because they offered the multi cycle plan. Just had another BFN in early September so therefore get our second go! If the first time had worked we wouldnt have got another go but as it didn't we get another try, with no extra cost. We worked out that if it had worked then would have paid an extra 1000. But as it turns out we are probably saving about 4000, when compared to separate cycles. There was no criteria from what I recall just had to complete a form.
    I know there are different types of multi cycle plans though.
    Hope that helps....and wasn't too waffle!
    X x x

Offline MovingOn2015

• Registered-2
    modify
    Multi Cycle Plans
    « Reply #2 on: 5/11/15, 10:43 »
    Hi, that's really useful, thank you :)

Offline Gulnaz

• Sr. Member-10017
    • All good things come to those who wait!
    modify
    Multi Cycle Plans
    « Reply #3 on: 10/11/15, 20:31 »

Hi

I am looking into multi cycle packages. Where are you ladies cycling? What are the costs for these? I know medication isn't included so can bump costs up a bit more.
    I am interested in the reproductive health group.
    Thanks

Naz

Offline MovingOn2015

• Registered-2
    modify
    Multi Cycle Plans
    « Reply #4 on: 12/11/15, 22:06 »

Where are you ladies cycling? What are the costs for these?

Hi,

I was looking into the London Women's Clinic first of all as they offer three cycles, then I also looked at Manchester Fertility as they do the Access Plan which is two cycles. It is still all pretty costly, so I am now also looking into going abroad. Currently it's Denmark as Greece won't allow known donors.