* Author Topic: Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans Part 16  (Read 79203 times)

0 Members

Offline Sarah151181

modify
Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans Part 16
« Reply #1420 on: 3/11/15, 11:38 »
I think some of yesterday's aches was down to an unhappy sto a h as today I seem ok.
Will be glad to stop the pessaries at 12wks as I'm finding then quite uncomfortable to do now after nearly two months :(
I gave in and did a clear blue test this morning which said pregnant 3+ which put my mind at ease as I'll be 9 weeks tomorro and have my booking appt with midwife.
I was worrying that when I go for scan thurs with my mum that nothing will be there anymore but I'm trying to relax about it now.
Feeling bit sick again today, have had nothing for two days lol
Hope everyone has a good day xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans Part 16
    « Reply #1421 on: 3/11/15, 13:26 »
    Ladies,

I'm locking this thread now as it has really taken off in the last few days and suddenly shot past 100 pages which makes it slow to load. The new thread is open and ready for you to post on HERE so please do continue your chat and support there.

Reminder for the ladies that have passed the 12 week dating scan mark.....the BFP Due Date May/June 2016 thread is open and some of you are there already CLICK HERE.....do remember that the Early Pregnancy thread is for the ladies on the early part of their pregnancy. Once we get on to talking about the next stage, it's time for the lovely pregnancy clubs  :)

Many congrats to all of you who are progressing and thinking of the ladies for whom things sadly didn't work out this time  ^hugme^ Thank you for being so supportive to each other - that's what FF is all about  ^hugme^

Looking forward to seeing you on the new thread  ;)

Grey xx