* Author Topic: Average AMH, good oestrogen, but only three small follicles  (Read 904 times)

0 Members

Offline Clairemariearan

• Lapped but still in the race
I'm currently on day 11 of my cycle and have been on gonal f (225) and cetrotide. At my day 9 scan they couldn't find my ovary, and at today's scan they found it but I only had 3 follicles all around 8mm. I have a unicornuate uterus and I only have one connected ovary so only have one to work with. Right now I'm feeling really hopeless. Feels like there are so many hurdles to overcome and at every point there is a new complication.  Most days I'm positive and just thinking about the next step but some days are harder than others.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Livster

• Un-Ranked
    • Hoping it's not too late for us......
    Hi :)

I wanted to post a response to your note

I think the positive news is that your follicles are all around the same size, which could mean 3 eggs that are all retrieved as mature ones

You might just take longer to stim?

I don't know about your drug/dose but I was on VERY high meds to make my 4 follicles grow. Have you spoken to your clinic about the drug regime?

With 3 follicles growing AND all at the same size, you're still in the game!

Liv
    X