* Author Topic: ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, BFN. FET, BFN. ICSI 3 - BFP! Twins!  (Read 29810 times)

0 Members

Offline Cowshedbythesea

So, out of 18 eggs collected, 12 were mature enough to attempt fertilisation. Of those 12, 7 fertilised normally over the first night.

Egg collection is Thursday morning, and I wonít hear any more until then. Fingers crossed we still have a few in the running. Weíve always transferred one embryo under the instruction of the clinic, but if we have the embryos then this time Iím going to insist on two.

Havenít been feeling great since egg collection, really nauseous and sore. Itís my birthday tomorrow (31 - how the fu*k did that happen??), so Iím hoping Iíll feel better by then.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cowshedbythesea

Two, top grade embryos transferred today and one to freeze. So happy!

Offline Cowshedbythesea

1dp5dt

Had the best nights sleep after having a wonderful day yesterday. I didnít want to do anything physical after egg transfer, but it was a sunny day and I wanted to be outside so my hubby drove us somewhere beautiful, then we sat on a bench eating chips and looking at the sea. Then we went to the cinema to watch Ready Player One, which was good and distracting.

We are flying to France for a week today, the clinic have said itís fine but it makes me nervous! Iím not lifting anything or rushing anywhere. The goal of the day is to be completely zen. 🙏🏻

Offline Cowshedbythesea

2dp5dt

Feeling good today, the sun is shining and Iíve still got another week off work. Very happy!

No side effects that couldnít be put down to the many, many drugs Iím currently taking.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

3dp5dt

Rubbish night sleep last night, I was really warm and kept sweating - Iím normally freezing in the nights!

Kept busy today, went out for a few hours in the sun and then spent ages cleaning. Knackered now, so going to have a sneaky nap. Well... it is Sunday!

We donít test until 13dp5dt. 10 more days to go.

By now my two little embryos have either implanted, or itís already over. Praying they are both safely snuggled in.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

4dp5dt

Accidentally ended up in a smokey room tonight, I'm gutted. I got out of the situation as quickly as possible, but I hate that it happened in the first place.

Please still be there embryos.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

5dp5dt

Feeling good today, got loads of work done on the house (our home is an enormous renovation project) and the weather was beautiful, so managed to get some sun too.

Bloating is almost gone and boobs arenít as painful, hoping thatís not a bad sign! Trying not to be too obsessed with symptoms as itís so early and the rational part of me knows that itís the meds doing these things, not the embryos.

Feeling really motivated at the moment, so much so that my hubby asked me today if I was nesting at the possibility of being pregnant! Who cares? Iím getting loads done and the house is sparkling!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

6dp5dt

I slept all night without waking up for a pee - that is really unusual for me. Was so nice to have a full night of undisturbed sleep though!

Getting a weird crampy pain in the right side of my abdomen which is making me panic, and feeling like Iím getting mild period type pains too. Please, please be a good sign. Please!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

7dp5dt

Experiencing the worst nausea at the moment, so bad Iím struggling to get back to sleep. Pretty please be my embryos implanting and not food poisoning!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

8dp5dt

Getting so many weird symptoms at the moment, Iíve no bloody idea whatís going on. My lower back is killing, and when I twist (i.e. rollover in bed) my side Ďpingsí really painfully. So much so that I lay in bed crying last night. Iím also getting really low pelvic aches.

Iím hoping these are all good signs, but surely this isnít normal?

Iím back in the UK tonight, if things get any worse Iíll ring the clinic.

x