* Author Topic: ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, BFN. FET, BFN. ICSI 3 - BFP! Twins!  (Read 29758 times)

0 Members

Offline Cowshedbythesea

9dp5dt

Our OTD isnít until 13dp9dt, itís killing me to wait! 4 more days to go...

Woken because of cramp again, donít know whatís going on down there at the moment. I want to ring the clinic but I donít want to sound crazy. What do I say?

Itís my husbands grandmothers funeral today so itís going to be an emotional day. My husband actually said that he didnít think I should go because Iím supposed to stay calm and itíll upset me. Honestly. Itís his version of trying to protect me, but it peed me off more that after 10 years of knowing and loving his grandmother that he would think I wouldnít go to her funeral.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cowshedbythesea

10dp5dt

Now is the tempting time to test, because I know most women have cracked by now and the hormone levels will be high enough to detect by now. But no, OTD is OTD for a reason and Iím sticking to it. 3 more days to go.

I wasnít as bad yesterday, maybe because I was distracted all day. Woken up again though because Iím boiling hot and crampy.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

11dp5dt

OTD is 13dp5dt, but decided to test on the evening of 12dp5dt. I donít want to test and then have to go spend 9 hours in work, this way, no matter what the result, weíve got an evening to digest everything together.

I am so, so nervous, because this time I really believe Iím pregnant. Iím terrified to test and that not be true. Other cycles Iíve always thought it could go either way, but this time I just feel pregnant.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

12dp5dt

Tomorrow is OTD but Iím going to test after work today. I bought some First Response Early Detection tests, so Iíve got those as well as the clinic tests. Not quite sure how Iím going to get through the day!

I know you are supposed to use your first morning urine, but I think thatís just because itís the most concentrated. Iím going to try not to pee after 1pm today, then Iíll test around 7pm.

I woke up at around 3am with the most excruciating stomach pains, Iím hoping itís just bad gas and nothing more sinister.

Please, please still be there embryos. Please!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

BFP!!!!!

I have no idea what to do with myself. Itís taken me 31 years to see a positive pregnancy test. Iím an expert in infertility... Iíve got no idea what do do now!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Offline Cowshedbythesea

4 weeks and 4 days pregnant

Iím still in shock, still canít believe that Iíve finally got a BFP. There were times I thought weíd never get this far. I know Iím supposed to think realistically and know that just because we are pregnant doesnít guarantee that weíll have a baby - but seriously, f*$k that attitude. I am over the moon, and Iím going to enjoy every minute of being pregnant, for however long that lasts.

Iím waiting for the clinic to open so I can ring them and tell them and find out whatís next.

Offline Cowshedbythesea

4w5d

Iím still in this BFP bubble, itís amazing. I know itís weird but I feel different. I feel calmer and more settled. I know that sounds odd, but itís the way I feel!

My scan with my clinic isnít for ages - 14th May! Thatís 4 days short of a month to wait. 😳 Never mind, itís taken us over six years to get a BFP - I can manage another 3.5 week wait for a scan!

My clinic donít offer blood tests, I donít mind to be honest. Thereís nothing I can do, and if Beta numbers donít rise itís just going to stress me out over a situation I canít control. At least this way when we scan thereíll be things to see. By then, all being well, we should see a heartbeat and know if itís a multiple or not.

Iím going abroad next week for 3 days with work. Thereís 15 of us going all from the same team so itís going to get messy. Iím going to develop a sudden kidney infection to get away with not drinking and potentially going back to the hotel a bit earlier in the nights.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

I love being able to say that I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

All good, hubby has gone back home so I'm on my own for 3 weeks finishing some work. We've been together for 3.5 weeks constantly, so I think we are both happy to have some space! He's been so adorable throughout this whole thing, I know what a good 'un I have, but recently it's been emphasised even more.

Weather is gorgeous at the moment, it's lovely but I'm nervous about overheating! Drank so much water yesterday that I spent half the night on the loo  ;D

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

5+2

3 weeks until my first scan, how am I supposed to wait that long? It feels like forever!

I feel absolutely exhausted today, not sure if thatís an early pregnancy system or just general tiredness - but Iím leaving work today, getting into bed and not getting out again until morning.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

6 weeks pregnant

Still over 2 weeks to wait for a scan - it feels like forever. I keep telling myself that nothing will change from having an earlier scan, but I am so nervous.

Praying that my baby/babies are safe, healthy and snuggled in tight.

Iím definitely having symptoms now. Still getting period type pains, sore boobs & lower back pain. Can now add in a crazy sense of smell, tiredness and feeling thirsty all the time. I donít mind the symptoms at all, they make me feel happy that something is going on in there.