* Author Topic: ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, BFN. FET, BFN. ICSI 3 - BFP! Twins!  (Read 29760 times)

0 Members

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, March-April 2017.
« Reply #50 on: 27/03/17, 08:07 »
It's D-Day today. Scan at the clinic this morning will reveal if I can progress onto stimms and if I need my cysts drained. 🙏🏻

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 27/03/17, 12:31 »
    Stimms day 1

Woo! Cyst has gone on it's own so don't need anything done. Plus I can move onto stimms tonight. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

^dancing spot^ ^banana^

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 28/03/17, 18:36 »
    Stimms day 2

Urlgh, feel so nauseous today despite being really hungry. Don't know if I'm coming down with something or it's the stimms meds. Hope it's the meds as I really don't want to be ill right now!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 31/03/17, 14:52 »
    Stimms day 5

Happy to report that after feeling absolute pants on day 2 of stimms, it only lasted 24 hours. Had a few headaches and I'm a little more tired than normal, but nothing unmanageable.

Had my first progress scan today, all good! 6 follies on each ovary and though I've got one 'show off' follicle at 14mm, all the rest of them are around 6-7mm. Still a long way to go.

It's my 30th birthday in 4 days, got a busy weekend of days out and meals. Celebrating my 30th my soda water isn't how I envisaged it, but as long as I get a baby at the end of it then I'll be happy!

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 3/04/17, 20:08 »
    Stimms day 8

Scan today showed that follies are growing slowly but surely, also had some new follicles join in the party. Clinic have upped my dose a little and I'm rescanning on Thursday. Feeling really full and crampy, hoping that egg collection comes sooner rather than later.

Sad day today as I've had to have my poorly pooch put to sleep. Was horrible, but I couldn't watch her suffering.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 7/04/17, 21:52 »
    Stimms day 84 (not really, but it feels like!)

Yesterday I went for my scan and it was all very doom and gloom. The nurse said that she wasn't sure I'd enough eggs to share and she wanted to scan me again tomorrow.

Today I went for my scan and everything has grown overnight and she told me I'm ready for egg collection! Woo hoo! Crazy how quickly things change.

Do my trigger tomorrow evening, drug free day Sunday and then EC Monday.

I am so ready for egg collection, I'm sore, achy and bloated. I'm not in pain, but I'm really uncomfortable almost all the time.

X

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 10/04/17, 17:09 »
    Egg collection was this morning, all went fine. Woke up a few times in a little pain and they gave me more drugs each time and I went back to sleep. Someone was holding my hand and telling me to breathe, but apart from that I don't remember anything!

We got 10 eggs, and because we are egg sharing I get to keep 5. Had a call a few hours ago to say that 4 are mature enough to attempt fertlisation. Last time we had a 50% fertilisation rate, will know before 10am tomorrow how many fertilised this time.

Praying that I get a good grade embryo for a 5 day transfer. ❤️ Also hoping for my recipient. I know there's no way I can control numbers, but I feel guilty that she doesn't have more eggs.

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 11/04/17, 15:52 »
    Fertilisation call this morning didn't bring the good news I was hoping for. Only one egg fertilised so they are putting it back tomorrow (2dt) instead of Saturday (5dt).

I was really upset after I took the call and I needed 20 minutes on my own before went and told my husband. He is an eternal optimist so launched straight into a chorus of 'it only rakes one good egg' whereas I need some time to adjust my expectations.

I'm trying to remain positive and thinking that my one embryo survived for a reason. I keep telling myself that this embryo is strong. This embryo is different to the others. This embryo is my baby.

Still in a bit of pain from EC, so taking it easy today. Sent hubby out for pineapple chunks and pomegranate juice. Honestly I know it will make absolutely no difference, but it makes me feel like I've done everything possible.

X

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 12/04/17, 15:11 »
    I'm officially PUPO. 🎉

ET was really uncomfortable because I'm still so sore from EC and I'm feeling really sick now, but I think that's from them poking around my ovaries.

I read a study that said that laughter after ET imprived your outcome so I'm cwtched up watching Modern Family episodes.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 12/04/17, 19:29 »
    'Uncomfortable' has turned into 'really bloody painful.'

Peeing has become the most painful activity, second only to needing to break wind... 😳 I feel really weak and tired, thank god I work from home as there is no way I could go to work tomorrow. I've got 2 days on-site client work Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Praying I'm better by then.