* Author Topic: ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, BFN. FET, BFN. ICSI 3 - BFP! Twins!  (Read 30660 times)

0 Members

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
ICSI 1, BFN with 1 frostie. ICSI 2, March-April 2017.
« Reply #60 on: 13/04/17, 07:48 »
1dp2dt

Sore and sick from all the poking around yesterday. I've got a mentally (but thankfully not physically) busy day today so it should make time pass quickly.

X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 14/04/17, 15:02 »
    2dp2dt

Finally feeling better. Much less sore and able today to go for a walk, clean up and generally bend down without too much pain!

Lubion injections don't hurt at the time, but the injection site really hurts for the next few days. I'm varying sides and spots so nothing gets excessively sore.

So far I'm feeling good, had sone weird fluttery heart moments yesterday, but think I'm just a little anxious about the outcome.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 15/04/17, 07:40 »
    3dp2dt

Feeling ok still, woke up feeling sick this morning but I was feeling sick before ET so I can't read too much into it!

Last cycle I bled 7dp5dt, so if the same happens again then I'd bleed at 10dp2dt. I'm having Lubion injections this time instead of Cyclogest pessaries so fingers crossed they'll make a difference.

Hubby was adorable last night, we were on the sofa watching TV and he spent all evening with his hand on my tummy. He didn't say anything, but didn't move his hand till it was time for bed. I know he wants this as much as I do, praying this time is our time. 🙏🏻

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 17/04/17, 07:09 »
    5dp2dt

11 more days to go until OTD. Time is moving so, so slowly!

The symptoms  I have are plentiful, but there's not one that couldn't be put down to the progesterone & oestrogen. So far, they are:
    • Sore boobs
    • Bouts of nausea
    • Bloated
    • AF type cramps
    • Insomnia & feeling excessively tired
    • Vivid dreams
    • Irritability

I know my chances are slimmer than my last cycle because of my 2dt, but I'm keeping the faith that this is my time.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 18/04/17, 18:02 »
    6dp2dt

Spent all day working onsite with a client today, it was really nice because they are close to where I live, I've been there lots of times so I've got my bearings and I didn't have to do anything physical. Was good to spend the day focussing on something else apart from fertility (I work full time by the way, but I work form home so it's way, way too easy to find yourself stewing/googling/worrying about all things fertility related).

Been having strong, intermittent AF type cramps. Praying that it's a good sign as I think implantation would be around this time. Keep expecting to find AF has arrived everytime I pee!

Hubby is away for the next two nights so it's just me and the dog. He's done every injection of mine for weeks (husband, not dog!) so I'm dreading doing tonights on my own, the progesterone needle is bigger than all the other ones and it hurts the most.

Two more symptoms to add to my 'please please let me be pregnant list:'
    • Itchy nipples
    • Itchy legs

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 19/04/17, 09:01 »
    7dp2dt

And today I feel... fine.

Apart from some mild AF type pains and sore boobs, I feel back to normal. No idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing! 8 more days to go...

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 20/04/17, 10:18 »
    8dp2dt

I know people say all the time that IVF is expensive, but no-one really talks about how genuinely, financially draining it is constantly and how much stress and worry that brings with it. Couple that with being self-employed and invoices not being paid on time and it creates the perfect stress bomb. My day will be spent trying to grapple enough cash together to buy more progesterone injections this afternoon before I use my last one tonight. The only way I can get cash quickly is to take some of the lovely gifts I got given for my 30th birthday back to the shops and pray they'll refund me, then buy the gifts back again when my invoice gets paid. Today is such a low day on this journey. Praying it's all worth it in the end.  ^pray^

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 21/04/17, 09:22 »
    9dp2dt

Yesterday I was not in a good place, spent half the day sobbing which isn't like me at all. I blame the progesterone. Happy to report that I'm feeling much more like myself again today!

Boobs are still sensitive but have deflated hugely, don't know if it's a good sign or bad sign.

6 more days until OTD. I will be strong. I will not test early.

Dreading my reaction if it's negative this time around. I know I shouldn't because my chances are lower this time around - but it feels so different to my unsuccessful 2ww. *Prays*

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 22/04/17, 07:32 »
    10dp2dt

So, so tempted to test early. I went to my clinic yesterday to buy more progesterone and saw the two nurses who have been treating me. I mentioned to them both that I had 6 days left until OTD and asked if I really needed to wait that long? The one nurse winked at me and walked away, then the other said 'I would test early - I don't know how any of you wait!'

I don't know what to do. I want to test, but I'm terrified of popping my happy little bubble of possibility.

x

Offline Cowshedbythesea

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 23/04/17, 05:08 »
    11dp2dt

I broke and tested early. BFN.

Trying to tell myself that it's too early and the result could change, but I know it's over. I'm not the type of girl miracles happen to.