* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56379 times)

0 Members

Offline Danaa

modify
Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2
« Reply #110 on: 18/06/16, 13:11 »
I need help ladies,im so upset,as you know i choosed Iakentro Athens for IVF with Dr Konstantinos and I first I liked him alot but today I feel like my choice was sooo wrong,I wa supposed to get my period next week Monday-Tuesday but for some reason it showed up today(Saturday)my husband called the doc he told him today is cd1 and that we don't have our stims yet Bcs the pharmacy had to order them and they will be here in Tuesday(cd4) and the doc was said ok no problem but i feel like is a bit to late to start the stims on cd4,I googled it and everyone said is kinda late.Im angry and upset and feeling like this is going to fail for sure.
Do you have any idea if is to late?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 18/06/16, 22:23 »
    When I did own egg ivf at another clinic I was told was fine to start stims up to cycle day 5. And remember cycle day one is first day with red blood before midday, so depending on when you started bleeding...So don't worry.

Other option if you're concerned is to leave it this month, and start next cycle. But you should be fine.

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 18/06/16, 22:31 »
    Mierran ty for ur response,i don't spot i start red full flow.
    I really don't want to wait onother cycle but if I really have to I will ofc.
    I'm more calmed more now and i feel like I have to trust my doc.Hopefuly I will get good news on Tuesday.

Offline hopefulandfaithful

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 21/06/16, 15:49 »
    Hi ladies, anyone knows when the clinic will be closed in August and for how many days and please advise on what day of cycle the down regulate injection was taken. Thank you

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 21/06/16, 15:55 »
    Tamo
    I don't know for sure but im going back on Friday and I can ask if you want.
    So ladies I have started the fun:)) I had my first shot of Bemfola and my first scan all is good.

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 25/06/16, 10:43 »
    clinic closes from  5/8 but thinkthey dont do much in the last two days  x

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 27/06/16, 12:43 »
    Hello ladies I thought I would update a bit,third scan today and 6th day of stims and I have a total of 20-20+follies,my E2 levels on Friday were 900and something and im going again Thursday to confirm the egg retrieval for Saturday.Im super excited and happy and greatfull that I made it so far.My doc is worried about OHSS and he said we might do. FET instead of an ET,I'm praying it won't be the case.

Offline MoM11

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 28/06/16, 13:51 »
    Hi!
    I'm cycling in Athens and hope for advice.
    I was stimming this cycle but had to cancel as the follies didn't respond. However a few days after having stopped meds I had another scan which showed the follies had significantly grown... Then I couldn't reschedule for personal reasons so instead I took Ovidrel and tried at home. Now my period is due, I had another Scan and one follicle of 15mm is still there... Of course I'll ask my Dr but what is your experience - will it be a no no to Stim this month or does that depend on the size? Does it mean I won't o next month? As the clinic closes during Aug I'm gutted if this menas months of no opportunity for BFP...
    Anyone experienced developing cysts when using Ovidrel without egg Collection ? Any advice would be much appreciated..

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 28/06/16, 15:02 »
    Did you have a scan confirming ovulation?  ie fluid in cavity (uterus) and corpus luteum.   Did you do a trigger yourself?

I dont know about the cyst sorry.

Offline MoM11

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 28/06/16, 15:14 »
    It's the hope... No the ovulation wasn't confirmed byns scan.
    Sorry I don't understand "did I dona trigger myself". Is it the Ovidrel you mean?