* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56328 times)

0 Members

Offline Danaa

modify
Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2
« Reply #120 on: 28/06/16, 15:56 »
If ovulation has not been confirmed is hard  what will happen,even with Ovitrele there is a chance of not ovulating.When is ur period due?!i don't think the doc will go ahead with the stims if you have a cyst.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 30/06/16, 08:37 »
    Good morning ladies,

I came across eggdonationfriends dot com and downloaded their clinic ranking for Greece. Iakentro is on the top of the ranking.
    I would like to do tandem cycle but couldn't find on the clinic website if they do tandems. I found another clinic in Greece, Embio, offers tandems.
    If any of you, ladies, have done tandem cycle at Iakentro, please share your experience.

P.s. I shall receive British passport by mid August so won't need visa until UK finally leaves EU.

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 30/06/16, 09:01 »
    Hi  I  don't  know  about  iakentro  but team miracle  in Cyprus  also  do tandems and I  think serum in Athens  might sometimes  x

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 30/06/16, 10:28 »
    Thank you.
    Btw, Team Miracle is the 2nd best on Cyprus ranking, so I am definitely considering them. It is just due to getting British passport I thought I would look at other countries that would have matching donors, while my age permits and visa free travel is available.   ;)
    Btw the site was "egg donation friends" dot com.
    I spend a lot of time trying to learn about clinics and hoped the ranking might save time of newcomers and help to make decision.
    Hi  I  don't  know  about  iakentro  but team miracle  in Cyprus  also  do tandems and I  think serum in Athens  might sometimes  x

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 30/06/16, 19:07 »
    Update from my part:20+eggs and my lining is 8-9 mm,retrieval is on Saturday but Bcs of the high risk oh OHSS and Bcs the clinic in closed in August I will be doing a FET in September.

Offline frankheart

Excellent harvest Danaa, your champion is among them!
    Good luck and stay hydrated, I hope you avoid OHSS

Offline Danaa

Ty Frankheart,i hope to get that much desired bfp.
    Do you think my chances are reduced if we are doing FET?

Offline frankheart

I definitely don't think your chances are reduced, I personally chose iakentro because I wanted to do a FET.
    I'm from Canada and couldn't do fresh.
    My son was conceived by FET.
    It will work!!

Offline Danaa

Ty for answering.I feel much better now.

Offline Danaa

Could anyone tell me how does a FET goes at Iakentro?!Bcs of OHSS I'm doing a FET and my period is due on 15-16th of July but Bcs the clinic is closed starting August 5th I may not get to do it on my next cycle.Cd21 would be right on 4-5th of August.