* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56377 times)

0 Members

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
Danaa. Congratulations on such a response. Don't worry about fet. My little sleeping miracle was in the freezer for 6 months:-)
They usually do medicated cycles. You can either down regulate first with eg postap cy me day 21 then start oestrogen to thicken OK in, or start oestrogen day 2-3 of cycle. They will also do a natural FET.
Good luck for everyone. And be prepared for a few empty follicles and immature eggs. You'll still have loads.

Hi to everyone else.

X x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Danaa

Mierran ty for responding,I'm only expecting 7-10good embryos so I'm prepared.
    What would be the best way for me to get to do my FET next cycle considering my cd21 will be on 4-5 th of
    August right when they close for the summer?!teh doc said something but I wasn't paying any attention,I'm hoping tomorrow after my retrieval i can ask more questions.I would love,love to have it on my next cycle.

Offline aussielis

IVE got 3 more weeks till i leave for greece, my period didnt come for 6 weeks due to the pill, what does the pill do for a fet transfer?

Offline Danaa

Aussie yay for FET!Sadly I can't answer ur question Bcs I have no experience with the pill.
    I got my update today and it seems like we have 12embryos yay.
    I'm now waiting for my period.Does anyone know when do u get ur period after the retrieval?!

Aussie, normally the pill is just for timing.
    Danaa normally my period comes about normal time

Offline Danaa

Ty for the answer Is the hope,the nurse said it will show up earlier than usual,I'm kinda stressed out about this whole FET thing Bcs as you know the clinic is closed in August so my fet won't be until September.
    The nurse said to call on my cd1.
    It seems like im doing down regulation for FET,any advice or inside on that?!

Offline aussielis

ok but initially she said my period would come on the 8th but it came on the 1st and i was meant to finish pill on the 1st but then she wanted me to take two extra one's but i couldnt as i couldnt get another prescription

Offline Danaa

Update from my part,9 day 5 embryos,AF showed up 3 days ago.The nurse told me to take a shot of Arvekap on cd21 and call again when I have my period.
    Exciting.

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    modify
    Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2
    « Reply #138 on: 12/07/16, 23:25 »
    Danaa - fingers crossed one or more of those little frosties is your take home bubba :-) . And sorry for delay in responding.

Hi everyone else.

X x

Offline Danaa

modify
    Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2
    « Reply #139 on: 13/07/16, 12:25 »
    Mierran ty for ur response!Do you have any info,suggestions for teh FET procedure?!