* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56327 times)

0 Members

modify
Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2
« Reply #140 on: 16/07/16, 08:55 »
Hi are iakentro  really  inflexible  about protocols?  Or is it because  I  am  going  via ruth. Has everyone who's  had a de cycle  had to down reg
.I am  dreading  it because  I  am  already  anxious mood  swings  irritable  and angry because  of  having  my hormones  messed  with.  Thanks  xx
Thanks

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 16/07/16, 10:32 »
    Hey,I haven't went trough Ruth and the doctor was very nice and he seemed very flexible to me.If you will explain ur fears I'm sure he will try to do the right thing for you.Good luck.

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 16/07/16, 11:26 »
    HI, thanks unfortunately I have no contact with the doctor, it's all through Ruth.   Thanks

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 16/07/16, 12:40 »
    Then talk to Ruth,explic ur concerns.together you will find the best solution.If you want I can give you the clinics phone no to discuss ur concerns with the doctor directly.

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 20/07/16, 21:44 »
    Ruth is flexible, so don't worry. If you really don't want to down regulate, and are doing a fet then they will look at it for you.

Danaa - I used pineapple fresh core and Brazil nuts, as well as a good holiday around transfer. I also used a relaxation CD for ivf tho you do now get mp3s for lots of different cycles. I did positive visualisation too. Not sure if it makes any difference but you never know and it does no harm. Good luck.   X

Hi everyone else

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 20/07/16, 21:45 »
    Thanks, so far they are saying I need to down reg  xx

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 20/07/16, 21:58 »
    Have you asked why? It may be with your history they feel it will give them better control. But get more information.
    You're not going for a few months yet, is that right. So the August closure can't be a factor.
    X x

Offline aussielis

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 11/08/16, 11:58 »
    Hi i have to admit I am quite disappointed with Ruth, I had my transfer 2 week's ago, she asked me to do a blood test 9 days later.  It came up with a hcg of 5 I emailled her to let her know and she basically wrote the pregnancy off after only 9 days, since then my hcg levels have risen.  I have not heard from her either to check what ended up happening at my next blood test.  Feels like she got the money from me and wiped her hands of me.

Offline Danaa

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 11/08/16, 12:24 »
    Aussie I'm
    Sorry about the bad experience but congrats on ur pregnancy.

Offline aussielis

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 11/08/16, 12:29 »

Thanks Daana its still very early day's yet, im still low in hcg but its rising slowly.