* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56378 times)

0 Members

Offline Bear12

• Un-Ranked
Hi Kathy

I haven't been in this position but I understand that the lining needs to be around 8mm.  That said you have a week to go until transfer so plenty of time for your lining to grow xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Danaa

I haven't had ivf yet and I can't offer too much information on that but if you have a week until your transfer I think it can go to 8mm wich most doctors wants the lining to be.

Offline Danaa

If anyone has more info to share about the clinic Iakentro I would be really greatfull.Im thinking about having ivf with them.

Offline JJewels

• Un-Ranked
    Hi Kathy

Don't panic I've had similar.  I had 7mm a week before transfer, went up to 12 mm 5 days later after using progynova vaginally twice a day.

Offline KATHY

Hi

Thanks ladies for your support JJJewels I am on progynova vaginally as well as oral wasn't to sure about using these little tablets vaginally hope they dissolves OK, I  am having a scan on Sunday just hope it's above 7mm. We fly out on Wednesday and FET Friday or Saturday hope we make it.
    Danaa I have found this clinic great staff are really nice and friend and Ruth is great I have used Serum before I can here we didn't get any frozen embryos but we did here I have had BFP from both clinics I would recommend iakentro clinic

Offline Danaa

Ty Kathy for ur answer.I emailed the clinic asking for a price list,I hope before the summer end I can have ivf and hopefully a BFP.Im terrified it won't work:(we can only afford one round of ivf.

Offline KATHY

Hope everything works out for your just explain all your back to the clinic and hopefully they will get you there, this is our last chance I just hope we get good scan results tomorrow
    Good Luck I have everything crossed for you xx

Offline Danaa

Praying for you Kathy pls update us on ur progress.

Offline KATHY

Hi

They had problems scanning me due to fibrods they told me my lining is 5mm can't believe
    My lining as not changed one bit even with increasing meds
    Trying to get another scan tomorrow with a person how had done my scans in the past
    I am not the easy people to can due to a list of problems I have down here cyst and fibroid
    Keep in touch but think we might have to cancel and try different meds x

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    Hi Kathy, really sorry to hear about your lining.  I have had some issues with mine in the past too, but Tamoxifen and oestrogen patches helped.  How long till your scheduled ET?  Hope things improve and you find a better option for scanning,
    Sassy x