* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56383 times)

0 Members

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
The President hotel has a beautiful open air rooftop pool, terrace and bar.  Fabulous views.  Pretty sure it's open in winter too. 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KATHY

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is well, I got my new med list today and they have added Tamoxifen
    Just hope this will work  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    Hi Kathy,

Tamoxifen (in conjunction with oestrogen patches) worked really well to thicken my lining.  I also took lots of hot baths, used hot water bottles etc to help boost it prior to ET.

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

Offline KATHY

Hi sassy-lassy they have mentioned any patches just the tamoxifen, thanks for the advise I did use Brazil nuts on previous cycles so going to go back on them with raspberry tea plus heat pad just hope we get there this time hope you are doing well 😘

Offline aussielis

Hi Meggyyy,

I got pregnant with Iakentro using our frozen embryos. We used an egg donor and the fresh transfer failed. Then our first frozen transfer failed. Finally, we put our last three frozen embryos in, and we had a little girl who is now 8 months old. Iakentro has great success with frozen embryos.

Good luck!

Hello, can I ask why Iakentro have great success with frozens?

Offline aussielis

Hello I am also looking at using Ruth at Iakentro, she wants me to use the pack and freeze system which means prepare the embryo and freeze before I arrive so I can plan my flights I am in Australia.  Just wanted some feedback.

Offline sparkys6887

Ruth is brilliant and really helped us when we needed her. My sperm was stuck in Spain at IVI Valencia where we had started treatment last year and they only found us a donor matc when we said we were leaving. Ruth had a choice of donors for us in days.

My wife is ten weeks pregnant today with twins. If Ruth says it's a good idea then it is. :)

Offline aussielis

thanks sparky ;D

Offline aussielis

Ruth is brilliant and really helped us when we needed her. My sperm was stuck in Spain at IVI Valencia where we had started treatment last year and they only found us a donor matc when we said we were leaving. Ruth had a choice of donors for us in days.

My wife is ten weeks pregnant today with twins. If Ruth says it's a good idea then it is. :)

first greek trip?

Offline KATHY

HI

Aussielis - I have used Iakentro clinic twice using  Egg donor with Ruth 1st cycle BFN 2nd cycle with frozen embryo's BPF but miscarriage at 6.5 week we are just getting ready to start meds for our last
    cycle which we fly out on the 1st June. The Clinic is very nice and friendly I have used another clinic in Greece and I found this clinic the best Ruth is great less stress full she always there if you need her I have not had any problems at all good luck