* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56330 times)

0 Members

Offline aussielis

hi do you mind if I ask why you got a negative the first time? i am flying all the way from oz that's all

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KATHY

hi

I have suffer from endometriosis cyst quite badly and fibroids so I didn't expect to catch straight away change meds a bit on second cycle which solved the problem, I recently had a big operation to remove a large cyst but they had to remove my right ovary so just having a issue with thickening my womb so my cycle got cancelled last month and they have introduced a new med to try so I am hoping this will help. I have never had any problems with this before  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline aussielis

Hello
    Has anyone done one of these cycle's?  Create and freeze:

Offline sparkys6887

Hi Aussielis, sorry for delay in replying. Yes it was our first Greek trip and our first cycle too. We had been really messed around by IVI Valencia and a friend of ours recommended Ruth a colleague of mine also knew of her. We've been very happy and are now waiting for our twelve week scan on 16th May.

All the best and I hope treatment works for you.

Offline aussielis

thanks and good luck
    [/quote]

Offline aussielis

good luck kathy

Offline KATHY

Hi everyone

Thanks Aussielis hope you have got sorted with the clinic's. I start med next week so feeling nervous and excited just hope my lining doesn't let me down starting the Raspberry leaf tea and Brazil nuts everything crossed  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline aussielis

Hi everyone

Thanks Aussielis hope you have got sorted with the clinic's. I start med next week so feeling nervous and excited just hope my lining doesn't let me down starting the Raspberry leaf tea and Brazil nuts everything crossed  ^pray^ ^pray^

is that meant to be good? what brand is the tea?

Offline KATHY

hi

I have read its helps thicken the uterus and strengthens it to I am going to ask Ruth when AF arrives I have got it from Holland and Barrett I can only give it a go

Offline aussielis

hi

I have read its helps thicken the uterus and strengthens it to I am going to ask Ruth when AF arrives I have got it from Holland and Barrett I can only give it a go

ok cool i cant find it in australia did ruth suggest it?