* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56382 times)

0 Members

Offline aussielis

Were they your own embies though that didn't survive the thaw?
The clinic told me it effects the embies from implanting

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    They were de embryos

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    They were de embryos

Offline aussielis

Using your partners sperm?
    Im in a good position as I am using donor sperm and DE's so I am guaranteed embryo's

Offline Danaa

After months of thinking and overthinking everything I finally have an apoiment for an IVF consult with Iakentro Athens at the end of the month,I'm excited and scared.If anyone has any advice for the meeting and some questions I could ask the doc I would be so greatfull.

Offline KATHY

Hi

Had my last scan yesterday and lining is 15mm transfer is next Friday feel excited but nervous.  We fly out to Greece on Wednesday  ^pray^ ^pray^

Hi Ladies and Gents

Can I join you tentatively?  I have plans for a unsynchronised cycle for late July.

I am moving to DE, we have a OE child, moving to DE has been quite a big deal.  But it feels like the quickest best way to have a baby, still feel sad about it the though of being pregnant is exciting.  I spent quite long on the US donor sibling registry site last night, made me feel worse but better today.   Still not 100% there with DE, did anyone else feel like that?  It's mainly my OE child, feeling out it when older when his DE sib/s have all these donor half siblings, which he doesn't share (we will be telling the baby\my son about being DE).

We were at Serum but they cant get the donor we want.  Reading this thread has reassured me about the clinic. 

My understanding is that freeze cycles can give better results because you can implant the embryo at exactly the right point for you, and not trying to sychronise you with the donor.   Also I guess the strongest embryos survive the freeze, that said virification is so much better than classic slow freezing my understanding is you dont usually lose them with freezing (virification).  That said Ruth said they get same results with fresh or frozen embies.

I am wanting to do it more on my cycle, ie so I don't have to sychronise with the donor, and take less meds.  Has anyone else done that?

Thanks
    x

Offline aussielis

Thanks for that info and good luck, I am off to see Ruth in July x

We were at Serum but they cant get the donor we want.  Reading this thread has reassured me about the clinic. 

My understanding is that freeze cycles can give better results because you can implant the embryo at exactly the right point for you, and not trying to sychronise you with the donor.   Also I guess the strongest embryos survive the freeze, that said virification is so much better than classic slow freezing my understanding is you dont usually lose them with freezing (virification).  That said Ruth said they get same results with fresh or frozen embies.

I am wanting to do it more on my cycle, ie so I don't have to sychronise with the donor, and take less meds.  Has anyone else done that?

Thanks
    x
    [/quote]

Offline Danaa

I have an apoiment tomorrow.Im excited and scared.Im so happy our thread is getting busier,I really love someone to go trough all of this especially if we are seeing the same doc or clinic.

Offline KATHY

Hi ladies
    Hope everyone is well, AFM arrived in sunny Athens today chilled out by the pool today and tomorrow then clinic for transfer on Friday getting nervous but excited just hope everything goes well  ^pray^ ^pray^