* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56376 times)

0 Members

Offline frankheart

Good luck Kathy !
AFM just got a date for my abdominal cerclage to close my incompetent cervix : July 28th... I should be ok for my FET in Athens around the end of September/early October.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Danaa

Good luck Kathy!!Frankheart good luck to you too.
    I had my apoiment with doc Konstantinos at Iakentro,I like him a lot.Saturday DH goes for an SA while I wait for AF to show up so we can get this show on the road.

Offline KATHY

Hi

Thanks ladies just hope I get through these next few day ok feel great best I have ever felt
    Very bloated.  Frankheart I wish you all the luck in the world I have been through the same as you I lost my little girl at 22 weeks if this work they will put a stitch in at 12 weeks just pray I get there this time I will keep you updated  ^hugme^ ^pray^

Offline frankheart

Thanks Kathy, I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending you positive thoughts...hope your stay in Athens is successful  ^pray^
    So sorry you had to go through losing your angel like me xxx

Offline KATHY

Hi everyone

All 3 embryos survived and transfer went well just pray they stick hope everyone else is ok  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Danaa

Kathy yay,so happy for you.Prayers for you!!!When are you testing?!

Offline KATHY

Hi Danaa not sure what to do blood test or stick test dates are blood 13 or stick 15 think I am going to see how it goes just chilling around the pool today resting before we fly home tomorrow thanks xxx

Offline Danaa

I will be sending positive vibes ur way Kathy.Good luck!!

Offline KATHY

HI LADIES

hope everyone is well, I am 5dp 5dt doing ok getting very nervous now blood test is Monday of own test on Wednesday not sure what to do had,  twinges on the first night of transfer and the next day but nothing else still feeling positive and just praying all is well  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline frankheart

I have a good feeling too Kathy, I'm sending you positive vibes  ^pray^