* Author Topic: Iakentro Clinic - Current Cyclers & General Support Part 2  (Read 56380 times)

0 Members

Offline KATHY

Hello Ladies

had my blood test done today and its a BFN I am totally gutter this was our last chance I put everything in to this cycle this is the end of the road for us  :'( :'(

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline frankheart

OMG Kathy I'm so sorry! I'm devastated for you.
    I hope you find peace in this terrible time  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

So sorry  Kathy xxx

Offline Danaa

Kathy I'm so so sorry !!!

Offline aussielis

Hi guys
    My embryo's have been made and now frozen this is the outcome;

1) BL4ba BL4bb

2) BL3ab YBLab

I was really hoping for aa's now im concerned as I am travelling so far from Australia to do this.
    Lisa

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    Kathy so sorry hon. Thinking of you.

Lisa - the aa just says how pretty your embryo is. There are many stories of women getting bfn's with the best embryos and bfp's with bb or bc embryos. I can't remember the grade of my daughter but I don't think she was a 4aa.

Hi oci, how is your dd?

Hi everyone else. Life here busy but I can't stop thinking about my two little icebabies still in Athens. Dd2 is 16 months old now , and into everything. Twins at school.
    So tentative plans for a last FET next summer. 😃

Offline Danaa

Aussie I don't know anything about embryos im still new at this.
    Mierran you had IVF with Iakentro in Athens?what do you think about teh clinic and doc Konstantinos?!
    Im doing IVF with him at Iakentro and im excited.

Offline mierran

• Gold Member
    Danaa - clinic is lovely, small and intimate. It is a bit odd from outside as in a residential area in flats but v professional inside.

The doc is also lovely. Quite happy to chat about things and tweak your protocol to work well for you.

Success rates good and I loved their freeze all cycle. I did de so not had egg collection there but all clean in theatre etc.

Only thing to remember is that, in common with all Eastern Mediterranean cultures things are a bit more laid back than in the UK re timings etc. So take a good book and don't stress - it all works out fine :-)

Offline Danaa

Mierran Ty for responding.
    I live in Athens but I'm romanian,I met the doc,saw the clinic and i found everything grt and i really like the doc,he gave me 70% chances and that makes me feel uncomfortable bcs in IVF there is no 70% chances,I know I'm young but I don't know what to think.
    I have my apoiment tomorrow to decide protocol and stuff and next week I'm starting teh stims.Im excited and scared.

Offline aussielis

Kathy so sorry, I can only imagine how you must feel.

Does anyone know what the numbering means in the gradings?