* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57883 times)

0 Members

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #10 on: 15/01/16, 07:24 »
Cupid, Good luck for your hysto. Don't be nervous, it was fine.

Keyno, the hospital charged me 600 euros, not 650. I paid in cash before my op and paid for the surgeon, 1000 euros after my appointment with Penny.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 15/01/16, 17:49 »
    Well I went for my pre op today , over two hours I was there. I went straight for the airport. I had only eaten a small breakfast. Got there just before 5 and eff just after 7. I was soooooo hungry and waiting around no one tells you what your waiting for lol. I was just put in a room to wait. Some one would would come , do a couple of things then leave and be back half hour later! I felt so tired and starving hungry so I was getting a bit annoyed inside lol.
    They asked me which doctor I was seeing and asked me what time I had to be there? I thought they would be telling me this stuff.
    I'm dreading tomorrow even more now :(

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 15/01/16, 17:51 »
    I meant I got there just before 5pm and left after 7pm. Been up and travelling since 4am. So tired !

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 15/01/16, 18:18 »
    Presumably you know from serum what time you have to be at the hospital.....don't worry about it everything will be fine honestly  ^hugme^ The doctor will either be Dr Meridis or Dr Georgiou  :)

Hop you've had something to eat now??

Grey xxx

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 15/01/16, 18:23 »
    Yep eaten and I'm in bed lol. It's been a looonnnggg day . Serums email said I should be there for 6.30 am
    So I'm getting an early night. Do you know if I can take my phone with me tomorrow? Is there anywhere for me to put it or keep with me ? X

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 15/01/16, 19:09 »
    You can take valuables with you but can't keep them with you for long....the hospital security will look after them for you. So sadly no communication with the outside world until after  ^hugme^

Grey Xx

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 15/01/16, 19:52 »
    Oh that's ok, I just wondered whether I could take it and then have it for when I wake up xx

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 15/01/16, 22:49 »
    They will bring you your stuff fairly sharpish on the ward so you'll have it then  ;)

Good luck

Grey xx

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 16/01/16, 12:27 »
    All done. Lots of dead tissue was removed. Implant cuts done. And that's it. Back in 6 weeks for fet X

Offline Boo13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 16/01/16, 20:39 »
    Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. My infection tests came back all clear this morning (woohoo!), so I've booked my hysteroscopy with Serum for March 2nd. I just wanted to get a bit of a heads up of what to expect and how it all works. I've got frozen embryos waiting for me at my London clinic, so I'll be doing an FET on my next cycle all being well. I'm new to Serum, so just a bit unsure of things. If anyone can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it.

I hope you're all well.

Boo xx