* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57951 times)

0 Members

Offline Caz15

modify
Serum Cycle Thread - March & April 2016
« Reply #140 on: 31/03/16, 13:36 »
Hello, does anybody know if it's normal to have a late second AF after a hysto? The first one arrived right on time although it was lighter than normal. I am now 4 days late for the second one but have had cramps for well over a week now. I've done a couple of hpts but they came back negative. My AF has never been late before and I feel quite uncomfortable with the bloating and twinges so am starting to get a bit worried. I wonder if the hysto could have thrown things off course? I guess I'll have to see my GP if it carries on for much longer. It would have been amazing to have a natural pregnancy after everything we've been through but no such luck unfortunately.

Thanks.

Caz

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Caz15

modify
    Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
    « Reply #141 on: 31/03/16, 19:28 »
    Uugh, now I'm worried that it might be Asherman's Syndrome brought on by the procedure. I don't know how likely this is but have emailed Serum and I think I'll try and get a GP appointment tomorrow.

Offline Caz15

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 3/04/16, 08:58 »
    Just a quick update. Serum thought it v unlikely that I have Asherman's as they take such care to avoid it and they were right, AF has now arrived so panic over. I think in some cases it must just take a little while for things to settle down after the hysto.

Caz

Offline IVFPetitAnge

• YT IVFPetitAnge Formerly Jpouchbabyblog
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 6/04/16, 14:51 »
    I am due mine at 12.30 Athens time tomorrow. Had my ecg today and bloods etc.

I am worried about AF being late too cause I want to book my transfer time off with work and book flights

I know it's day 17 to 21 but that's still 4 days and want to go out again as little time as possible and get home x

Offline HMF

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 6/04/16, 21:44 »
    Cozzie hope your Hysto went well today

My Hysto is due in a couple of weeks, can I ask anyone who's taken a young child along with them, is there anything to keep children occupied near the mitera hospital? Play grounds/ play areas? My DH and 4 year old son will be with me and my DH wants to come with me to the hospital.
    Also, we are staying in the presedent hotel, does anyone know if there is anything near for kids? Like play grounds etc
    Lastly any recommendations for child friendly restaurants appreciated thanks xx

Starting to feel nervous!

Helen X

Offline Chandlerino

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 6/04/16, 22:21 »
    HMF

When I was at the mitera last year I'm sure there was a playground right next door, might even have been in the grounds.

I'm having a hysto (again) a week on sat. Do u pay the day before when u go for ECG etc or the day of hysto and can u pay hospital by card with cash for surgeon being paid at serum? I believe the cost has gone up?

Offline IVFPetitAnge

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 7/04/16, 06:14 »
    It's 1650 euros now
    I had ecg yesterday and no money was needed only passport

Today I go at 12.30 after egg collection and I was told to take 650 cash for the hospital and the rest for serum.

There is a playground literally next to it your right. Saw it yesterday x

Offline HMF

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 7/04/16, 07:18 »
    Thanks girls, that's good to know!
    I remember last time paying by card at the hospital just after the hysto but serum need cash and its 1650 in total.
    Keyno1 ah congratulations!! Lovely news!! Good luck to everyone else having Huston and testing soon too xx

Offline Caz15

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 7/04/16, 12:30 »
    Yes, 1650 in total and I paid by card at Mitera (on pre-op day I think) and cash at Serum after the hysto.

Caz

Offline IVFPetitAnge

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 7/04/16, 13:34 »
    Hysteroscopy done.
    I'm on a ward waiting to be discharged.  Bleeding a little but I think all was normal.
    Says normal uterus etc
    Have a dvd to watch. ..