* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57956 times)

0 Members

Offline Caz15

modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #150 on: 7/04/16, 17:29 »
Good that it's all done Cozzie. I bled quite a bit afterwards, particularly once I'd got moving to get to Serum but only lasted until the evening and may have been because my lining was quite thick. Enjoy the DVD!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IVFPetitAnge

• YT IVFPetitAnge Formerly Jpouchbabyblog
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 8/04/16, 12:28 »
    Dvd was odd lol

Offline NAT1DRAGONFLY

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 20/04/16, 11:12 »
    Hi ladies

hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread......

My DH and I are going to Serum on Monday for our first consultation - there has been no mention of having to have a hysteroscopy etc. yet with them (I have had one before couple of years back in the UK which they are aware of from our notes) - just wondering when is it decided or suggested that you would need one?  ^idiot^

x

Offline tarot

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 20/04/16, 11:31 »
    Nat1DRAGONFLY.... Mine was suggested the day of my consultation and had Hysto the next day. I did suspect Penny  would want me to have one so stayed a couple of days after consult.  It's all very slick and Serum do all the organising, if they think you need one they can get you in next day so long a your not bleeding heavily x

Offline NAT1DRAGONFLY

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 20/04/16, 11:34 »
    Hi tarot!

thank you for coming back so quickly.....really appreciate it......oh ok - watch this space then for Monday (had thought maybe it was more of a planning in advance thing) - hoping it wont be necessary but if it is, then it is - happy to do whatever they need to do really.

thanks again

x

Offline tarot

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 20/04/16, 11:40 »
    Good luck and honestly if they do suggest one it really is so easy.... Very organised,hospital spotless with very good English speaking staff who are so friendly.
    You do need to pay part cash though... I would check with Maria on reception how much cash just in case you need one. Xx

Offline maybebaybee

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 20/04/16, 13:20 »
    NAT1 - I'll be at Serum on Monday too for a consult. Feel free to send me a PM.

Ladies - If I'm reading the thread correctly, if Penny recommends hysto it would be on Tuesday morning. It sounds like even if you have an appointment time there can be some waiting around, even up to a few hours. What is the latest time any of you were out of hospital? As this is just a prelim visit, we fly back out Tuesday afternoon so I need to be at the airport by about 2 p.m.  :-\ I will have OH with me but I do need to be mostly coherent.  ;D

Offline tarot

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 20/04/16, 13:34 »
    Maybe...... I got out of hospital around midday but Penny likes you to go straight to meet with her after you come out of hospital to go through the findings so it could be tight for you to get to the airport for two :-\

Offline maybebaybee

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 20/04/16, 13:40 »
    Thanks, tarot. :) I suppose we could flex a little since we will only have hand luggage, but I've heard sometimes the security lines in Athens are horrible so you need to arrive a few hours before your flight. I am hoping hysto isn't necessary, as I just had one last fall when I had fibroids removed. Katie made it sound like they still recommend hystos for most gals.

Edit - How far from the clinic is the hospital?

Offline mubee

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 20/04/16, 14:02 »
    I went back the next day to look at my video, so it does not need to be done the same day, if you have a flight to catch. I am sure you could even skype her. The clinic is about 15 minutes in taxi from hospital. x