* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57954 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisaki

• Un-Ranked
modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #40 on: 21/01/16, 15:24 »
Hi I had hysterscopy last Tuesday, thankfully all was OK. I had little bleeding till Thursday. Then my period was due Sunday. I started spotting on Saturday red blood but no full flow then Tuesday it was brown spotting. Now nothing was this my period? Thanks for any advice anyone can give.  ^idiot^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 21/01/16, 22:42 »
    Hi, I would ask Serum if you are worried.
    ------

Penny has said I could do my hysto when I was there for an EC (banking cycle).  Has anyone done that?  How does it work?   

Thanks x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 21/01/16, 23:07 »
    Daisaki - unlikely to have been your period more likely post hysto bleed. Are you on the cyclacur tablets? If so, your AF usually turns up 3-5 days after you finish the brown ones  ;)

It's the hope - I think you do your EC first then go for the hysto....quite a few ladies seem to have done that in the last few months.

Grey xx

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 21/01/16, 23:59 »
    Thank  you  xx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 22/01/16, 07:32 »
    IHTH I did that for my last clomid cycle. EC in the morning and then a taxi from Serum to the hospital. It wasn't too bad actually. I am just on my way to Athens now for my third hysto. Good luck!

Offline Daisaki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 22/01/16, 10:50 »
    Thanks for the answers  :)

Offline IVFPetitAnge

• YT IVFPetitAnge Formerly Jpouchbabyblog
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 23/01/16, 18:50 »
    FOLLOWING...

I cycle in April and am doing all my research now. Will go for a clomid cycle and EC and Hysto on the same day.
    xx

Offline keyno1

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 24/01/16, 05:35 »
    Ladies I am after some reassurance , had my hysto on Thursday , and I plan to do a fet when af turns up . This is ok isn't it or should you wait for next af ? Am I just over thinking things
    Thankyou xxx

Offline Boo13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 24/01/16, 08:48 »
    Keyno1, I'm booked in for a hysto at the start of March and serum said it will be fine for me to start my FET on the next cycle which should be around March 20th. So you should be fine, just double check with them x

Offline Daisyboo1203

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 24/01/16, 08:55 »
    I have just started my first period after hysteroscopy, ouch! The cramps!!! I haven't had period pains like this for years!
    I assume this is normal.