* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57881 times)

0 Members

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #560 on: 17/02/19, 11:17 »
Hi Shoegirl - I had my hysto last year, and had the same thing. I was on antibiotics for roughly a month after.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Shoegirl10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #561 on: 21/02/19, 09:06 »
    Thanks
    How did you get on ? did you get your BFP? My hysto came back with a really bad infection and lots of red in the area and inflammation. This is the first time it has happened! Never seen it like this and this was my 3rd hysto!
    xxx

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #562 on: 24/02/19, 22:22 »
    Well, weíre going through a cycle right now (not Serum), so not yet sure.

To be honest, Iím a little confused because they didnít know what caused it. I did the expensive sexual diseases tests they offered (Hidden C, etc.) and all of them came back negative. I think that plenty of times, Endometritis (inflammation of inner lining of the uterus) is caused by other things, such as bog standard vaginal bacteria. I also had a CP months prior... which increases the risk of inflammation.

I thought the hysto would make everything down there better, but it seems my lining is now thinner than before! Never had an issue with that at any of my previous IVFs. Hoping it will thicken up by the time transfer is meant to occur in a few days time.

Offline Shoegirl10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #563 on: 11/08/19, 16:55 »
    Hi. How many hysteroscopys is too many?
    Going out fir my 3rd in november!

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #564 on: 11/11/19, 21:23 »
    HI Shoe - how did it go?  I've had three as well so you're not the only one  ^hugme^

Grey xx

Offline Shoegirl10

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #565 on: 26/11/19, 12:32 »
    Hi  Got back last night- lots of scar tissue and dead cells! Took ages to see blood coming through when cuts where done!!
    I am on 40 days worth of antibiotics now!!!!

You ok?
    x

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #566 on: 23/02/20, 01:19 »
    Hi Shoe

Whatís the plan now?

I had a miscarriage after my last FET 😢 was due in a couple of weeks time so just sitting here feeling sorry for myself and for another angel baby😞 we have got one vial left but I donít think OH will go for it.....he was pretty stressed out about the last one.....am trying to come to terms with not having one last try but itís not really working 😞

Grey xx