* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57953 times)

0 Members

Offline AmsterdamT

modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #70 on: 1/02/16, 09:03 »
Natasha - you have to have pre tests the day before the hysto so make sure that if you plan to have the hysto on Saturday, you arrive early enough on the Friday to go to the hospital for the pre tests.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline A Burning Desire

modify
    « Reply #71 on: 1/02/16, 10:46 »
    Thanks for the link njr, will have a read through after work 😃
    Tbh cos I don't have any history which would point at a reason for issue, both uk clinics were at a bit of a loss and not very helpful and not very interested in doing investigative work. I'm hoping for some real information this time.

Offline Caz15

modify
    « Reply #72 on: 2/02/16, 19:18 »
    Hello everyone, I'm off to Serum in a couple of weeks for a hysto. I'll be having it mid-cycle and I know that's not ideal because it's better to have it just after your period has finished, when the lining is thin. However, Serum did say that it's still possible to have the hysto, just as long as I'm not bleeding and there's no risk of pregnancy (fat chance of that). I would also like to have the implantation cuts as we have repeat implantation failure but will the thickness of my lining prevent this? Also, how long do the implantation cuts help to aid implantation, just in the next cycle like a scratch (which I've had before) or longer?

Thanks v much.

Caz x

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 2/02/16, 19:21 »
    About 6m

Offline A Burning Desire

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 2/02/16, 19:42 »
    When will you be there Caz?
    I'm going 17th and 18th and will also be mid cycle

Offline Boo13

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #75 on: 2/02/16, 20:37 »
    I'll be in Greece on the 29th and my hysto is on March 2nd if anyone is there then?

I'll be mid cycle as well.

Offline Caz15

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 2/02/16, 22:23 »
    Thanks very much Agate.

A Burning Desire, we will be there at the same time, flying out on 17th, appointment at Serum on 18th at midday and pre-op in afternoon and then hysto on 19th before flying back on 20th. Let me know if you want to meet up  :)

Caz x

Offline Kathyliz

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 2/02/16, 23:30 »
    Hi all
    I'm off to serum for the first time next week. Flying on Mon, consult and aquascan on Tues, hysteroscopy on Wed and flying back on Thurs. Just wondered if anyone else will be out there at the same time?

Kathy X

Offline A Burning Desire

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 3/02/16, 07:15 »
    I arrive late on 16th, appointment at clinic 2pm on 17th, hysto if reqd (which I'm presuming will be) on 18th, fly back late on 19th.
    Are you landing late on 17th Caz? If not that is a possibility. I've not always felt great after EC so might not be up for much on 18th and you'll be busy 19th? I don't leave till evening on 19th so will be hoping for an explore then.
    This will be my first trip over.
    x

Offline Caz15

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 3/02/16, 08:02 »
    A Burning Desire, we do arrive quite late on 17th unfortunately and not sure how I'll feel after the hysto on 19th or what time I'll be free as I think we go back to Serum afterwards to discuss the findings. But it's nice to know of someone there at the same time even if our paths don't cross this time. Yes, it's our first visit too and we're hoping to explore on 20th before we head home in the evening x