* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3  (Read 57962 times)

0 Members

Offline Kathyliz

modify
Hysteroscopy Athens - Part 3
« Reply #90 on: 12/02/16, 10:58 »
Good luck hopeful. Our trip was great although I had insomnia after anaesthetic and put 8lbs on!!

Penny is lovely and the staff are so efficient. The hospital was great too - very efficient and professional.

Kathy x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Caz15

modify
    Serum Cycle Thread - March & April 2016
    « Reply #91 on: 12/02/16, 18:07 »
    I'm glad it went well Kathy, that's v encouraging as I'm getting a bit nervous. I booked the appointment and hysto a while ago so wondering if I should have confirmed them with Serum? Bit late now as everything is booked! Good luck Hopeful! I think we'll just miss each other as our appointment is Thursday with hysto on Friday.

Xx

Offline Kathyliz

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 13/02/16, 10:40 »
    Caz

Let me know how it goes - I'm sure it will be great. We were so impressed with the efficiency and organisation of the clinic and hospital!

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this pls?

I started cyclacur after my hysteroscopy on Wed, 11 days white pills and 10 days brown then I have to wait for AF. After that I will start my cycle (we're using a donor egg) and I just wondered if anyone could estimate what sort of date the ET may happen? Trying to work out if it will fall in Easter Hols (fx) or in term time? Any idea?

Kathy x

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 13/02/16, 11:01 »
    Period usually 3-5 d after last pill.   Et usually d18-21ish after starting period

Offline Kathyliz

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 13/02/16, 11:08 »
    Thank you agate. Fx that will land in the Easter Hols :) xx

Offline Brown-candy

• Miracle still happens, just believe...
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 14/02/16, 09:49 »
    Hi Ladies,

Our trip was great and it was so lovely to see Penny, that woman has a big heart, she is such a lovely person..
    Like Kathyliz said, the clinic and hospital are so organised and efficient.

I am 10 days post hysto today but I have noticed that I have been spotting chocolate brown (sorry tmi) since 5days post hyso.
    I started my white(2) and brown(1) tablets since the day1 of my hysto and was wondering if it is normal to have this spotting?

And I have been having mild abdo pain like an AF kind of pain, am also wondering if that is normal too.

I had a double procedure (egg collection by 9am and hysto by 12pm) on the day of my hysto which made me have really sore throat.

The egg collection was not planned, Penny did aqua scan and said that I don't produce more than 3 eggs that she does not mind collecting the one she has seen now. Though that was on my cycle day 13 which was long past my ovulation which occurred on cycle day 10. After the egg collection, I was told the egg was not good, that it was over matured  :(
    Do you think it could be due to the fact that I had ovulated before the egg collection day that means the egg was too old to be collected. I really dont understand how this works

Pardon me for my rambles  :)

Offline Cupid87

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 14/02/16, 16:26 »
    Hi I've got my transfer on 27tg Feb and I had a hysto in Greece on 16th Jan.
    I've been trying to look for some positive story's of ladies who have had hysto then a bfp the following month. I can't really seem to find any?! I'm sure there must be some??

Offline A Burning Desire

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 15/02/16, 18:29 »
    Packing for my trip this evening and leaving straight from work tomorrow afternoon. Nervous as hell now, much more so than I have been for previous stuff, its the going to a random country I think.
    Lovely to hear reassuring words from those who have already done it.
    I got my travel insurance sorted out in the end, after a couple of phone calls and a few emails.
    So bring it on I guess  :o (I do feel a bit mad)
    Just debating whether to take my laptop or just use my phone.
    xx

Offline Kathyliz

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 15/02/16, 19:34 »
    No need to be nervous. We found everything worked really well in Athens. The people are lovely and the clinic is great.

Where are you flying from? (We're frustrated not to be able to get a direct flight from Birmingham at this time of year)

Kathy xy

Offline A Burning Desire

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 15/02/16, 20:55 »
    Thanks Kathy.
    Going on my own not helping with my nerves I think.
    Flying from Heathrow, or I too would be from BHX
    xx