* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus Part 17  (Read 124050 times)

0 Members

Offline Greyhoundgal

• Volunteer
Welcome to your new home!

The purpose of this thread is to support those who are currently having treatment at Dogus.  Once you have finished your treatment cycle you are more than welcome to continue posting and supporting others, but please bear in mind that pregnancy chat should be kept to a minimum. 

The Pregnancy and Parenting board for Dogus patients can be found here - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=304258.0

Dogus Information - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gq96fBAAX77UTwdm_0OCP9wlOW0gzxET4o5ErKB8rCk/edit

Site Guidelines - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=260253.0

Some other useful links:

Question for your First Consultation

Information about Supplements and Diet

What Can Improve Egg Quality and Quantity

2WW - Ladies in Waiting

Links for Information OHSS

Negative Cycle Follow Up Questions

Pregnancy Boards

Post Your HCG Levels

Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Grey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    Dogus Clinic - Dr S - Northern Cyprus Part 17
    « Reply #1 on: 24/01/16, 07:39 »
    Thank you Grey! How are your doing with the bubbas? Wow, you are almost due! How time flies.
    To answer your question ArliParli - Planning to visit in February.

Offline Arliparli

• Gold Member
    • Good luck everyone xxx
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 26/01/16, 10:48 »
    Hey mrsdee,  good luck February x

Offline MrsDee

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 1/02/16, 15:52 »
    Thanks Arliparli and Grollot. Packing my things now as we speak. Feeling extremely like we are off on a holiday. I am looking forward to meeting the wonderful and lovely Andri again.  She reminds me so much of Penny at Serum and that's why I feel so completely at ease with her.

Offline MrsDee

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 3/02/16, 14:21 »
    Got my first report from Andri. Wohoo! We got 12 eggies!

Offline Kes67

• My Ivf miracles
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 7/02/16, 11:47 »
    Hello lovely ladies

I wonder if I can join you.

We've decided to move clinics after a failed DEIVF in Prague - my BFN was only Friday but I'm not hanging around, as you can see from my signature - I'm ancient.  I cant help but feel drawn to Dogus and it seems to have great results.
    So not being on to sit on my a7se I made our initial contact yesterday and received all the info back straight away (impressed so far) plus the costings etc and I have replied today and told them we want to go ahead so just waiting to hear back from that.

I wasn't prepared for how devastated I would be after the BFN - We said that would be our only shot at it - what will be will be and all that, however that's easy to say when you are feeling all positive about it isn't it. Now, we just want one more try before deciding what's next.

Arli, I saw that you were going to return and wondered if you are still planning for tx back here - also is the social media group still open, I would love to be a part of it and see the piccies. I searched for you but nothing was coming up.

Speak soon everyone and good luck Mrsdee, cant wait to hear your update

Kes
    x

Mrsdee - Bingo!! what a fab result

Offline AndiAllison

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 10/02/16, 19:47 »
    Hi All, Just wanted to share our recent experience at Dogus Clinic in Northern Cyprus and fully recommend them for anyone who is thinking of going for IVF treatment abroad and at a much more affordable price than the UK, Having had ICSI treatment in the UK and being unsuccessful we decided to look around for hospitals abroad that would be much more affordable than UK and had the better success rates, We got in touch with Dogus via email and dealt with the most amazing Woman called Andri - who sent us all the information we required and answered any questions that we had very quickly and professionally, Andri got us information about medication required and even put us in touch with where we could get the medication cheaper than the UK, on arrival to Cyprus we where picked up from the airport and taken to 1 of the several hotels recommended in Kyrenia from her we were collected from the hotel and taken to the hospital where our treatment was carried out, All the staff at the Facility where fantastic and very very caring looking after our every need, Doctor Sevket who carried out the treatment was fantastic, very caring and explained how everything would be done from the scans, to the injections to the egg collection and transfer during our ICSI treatment after every treatment carried out Doctor Sevket wished us luck which was a lovely touch and just showed how really caring they where at the clinic, after the treatment and return to the UK we where pleased to announce that we are pregnant and expecting our first baby on 6th August 2016, Andri who has looked after us from day 1 has kept in regular contact and we have sent over our scan pictures to keep her updated, if you are seriously thinking of having IVF treatment i can't recommend Dogus enough you will be looked after all the way through and the results on the web page speak for themselves. We both can't wait for August THANKS ANDRI, DR SEVKET AND DOUGUS FERTILITY CLINIC - ALLISON AND ANDI   ;D

Offline Kes67

• My Ivf miracles
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 10/02/16, 20:01 »
    Hi Andi,

I cant thank you enough for your post - We have just been in touch with Dogus this week for DEIVF after a failed cycle in Prague - Your post has made me realise that this is the right clinic for us. How wonderful that your cycle was successful - this is wonderful news. Do you mind me asking how many embryos you had transferred. I heaf they TF up to 4 but that thought scares the bejesus out of me. I do understand why women would opt for it though.

A big wave to everyone else taking part in the 'carnival of madness that is IVF'

Kes
    x

Offline AndiAllison

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 12/02/16, 08:58 »
    Hi KES67 We put 4 embryos back, we couldn't risk leaving 1 behind and it being the 1 that was successful - we have recently been for a scan in England and we have 1 that has been successful - i would recommend putting 4 back to give you the best chance possible - Good luck and fingers crossed when you go to Dogus hope you are as lucky as we have been and you will really get the best treatment. If you have any more questions or want any other info please ask, Andi :)

Offline Kes67

• My Ivf miracles
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 5/03/16, 19:15 »
    Its a little quiet on the Dogus front at the moment isn't it?

We are looking at June for our TX - we've sent our piccies over and donor requirements to Andri. I have to so so far I am VERY impressed with her. She is really quick at responding isn't she. So basically we are just waiting to see what dates we will need to there and confirmation of our donor. I think we will stay at the Oscars Resort - it looks great and we'll be deffo making a holiday out of it.

AndiAllison - wow you went for 4 - Oh my days!! That's really given me something to think about hun. Like you say - best chance possible. Wonderful news about your scan. I'm sure I'll have tons and tons of questions hun.

Take care and catch you soon

Kes