* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus Part 17  (Read 124426 times)

0 Members

Offline Lily0750

• Gold Member
modify
Dogus Clinic - Dr S - Northern Cyprus Part 17
« Reply #110 on: 5/09/16, 15:16 »
Thanks GirlSolo. Kim83 mentioned gender selection, which I am not interested anyway.
Yes, I do realize this is Dogus thread. I find it useful to read Cyprus threads to learn some general information such as SryGirl posted about new requirements for over 45, etc.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline SryGrl

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 5/09/16, 16:52 »
    Lily and GirlSolo -

I also read the threads for the other2 main North Cyprus clinics, particularly given the changes taking place in the law, but also to see comments on accommodation., etc.

It would be helpful to have a better idea of what sort of profile may or may not be approved. I suppose the clinics aren't really going to know this until after there has been a few months of applicants being accepted or rejected. Another concern that I have is if they follow the example of South Cyprus. Last year, the South Cyprus law went from (I believe) having no (or very high) age limit to the 51st birthday (in conformity with mainland Greece) with no advance warning to the clinics. Well, I guess we'll see how this pans out . . . .

GirlSolo - I hope that you are able to ascertain the possible factors that are inhibiting implantation.  It certainly makes sense to do this investigation earlier on.

Lily - That seems to make sense to do a transfer with 2, given that you have autoimmune and NK cell issues. When are you transferring?

AFM - Today is day 7 post transfer (well technically maybe 6.5 as I again tested myself at 4.30am). Unfortunately,  it is another negative, but I am continuing on the meds for the next few days and will keep testing. I have scheduled the Lap & dye/salpingectomy  procedure for early October. Fx this will fix my problem!

Xx

Offline louiemac

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 10/09/16, 12:03 »
    Hi SryGirl

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for. Have you had any positive news? xx

Offline SryGrl

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 11/09/16, 04:29 »
    LouieMac,

I continued to test; it is a BFN. I will do a fresh cycle in November, abut a month after my salingectomy.

Offline GirlSolo

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 11/09/16, 19:17 »
    Hey SryGrl

Sorry that the FET resulted in a BFN but great that you have the salingectomy booked to hopefully make the next cycle a success.

Dr S has suggested a couple of blood tests to take to investigate the issue and really hope that it shows something that can be remedied. Booked to go to my GP on 20 Sept and see if they also suggest any further tests.

Then next cycle will be in November, will have scratch done in October and transfer on 18 November. Plan a shorter trip this time (3 days) with all scans taken in London but spend a couple of days off work to relax and have acupuncture. This cycle will be my BFP!

xxx

Offline SryGrl

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 14/09/16, 21:22 »
    GirlSolo -

Its great that you are able to look forward to the next attempt, If you don't mind me asking,  what tests did Dr, S. recommend?

Offline kelebek

• Un-Ranked
    • FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 15/09/16, 16:29 »
    Hi all, if you are considering IVF or IVF Donor Eggs. This Clinic in my eyes are best in Cyprus.

From start to finish I was able to liaise with there Coordinator Andri who sent all information to me with clear instructions. Andri is a wonderful women we up a good communicative relationship with her. She really knows her stuff.

The clinic is a friendly clean and happy environment from the moment we entered through the doors on EC day we welcomed by a friendly smiley faces from the receptionists who were on duty at the time. It was a very relaxed atmosphere with good energy all around.

On this same day we also had the pleasure of meeting with Doctor Sevket Alputurk the man himself who would be performing the procedure. He was very pleasant towards us and made us feel comfortable. very genuine. He put our minds at rest straight away. We had a formal chat about the treatment everything was good to go.

In all we had a great experience in Cyprus. The hotel (Oscar Resort) which Andri arranged was relaxing just what we needed. Transfer to and from the Airport & Clinic was included in package.

We like to recommend DOGUS FERTILITY CLINIC CYPRUS to anyone considering treatment for IVF.

We came back to the Uk with 3 Embyros on board. You'll be happy to know that we got a BFP on 10DP5DT / 11DP5DT OUR 1st Beta was 375.

I contacted the Clinic and Andri came to me with a CONGRATULATION and sent me details going forward with my journey of becoming a mother.

DOGUS ARE PROFESSIONAL FROM START TO FINISH. Doctor Sevket Alputurk is the best in North Cyprus.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DOGUS FERTILITY CLINIC CYPRUS FOR OUR DREAM HAS COME TRUE. BFP

You can contact the clinic on the link below
    https://www.dogusfertilityclinic.co.uk/

/links

Offline GirlSolo

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 16/09/16, 20:08 »
    Kelebek

That's wonderful that the Dogus team got you a BFP!

When did you go for your treatment and what type of IVF cycle did you have? OE or DE?

Great that your posting on this thread is to announce your great news - hope I get the same news after November's cycle.

Offline Sallysmiles

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 22/09/16, 15:26 »
    Hello Ladies,

Im flying to Dogus next Friday anyone out there from 30th - 7th October? xx

Offline SryGrl

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 22/09/16, 15:29 »
    SallySmiles -

I won't be going out there until November. Best of luck!

Xx