* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Dr Sekvet - Northern Cyprus Part 17  (Read 124425 times)

0 Members

Offline Kes67

• My Ivf miracles
modify
Dogus Clinic - Dr S - Northern Cyprus Part 17
« Reply #20 on: 12/03/16, 09:59 »
Wow!! Fantastic News Sandraw - congratulations and thank you for inspiring us.

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 13/03/16, 10:39 »
    Great news Sandraw! Huge congratulations are in order!

Offline ciaelle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 13/03/16, 19:29 »
    Question please
    is dr S thé only dr in this clinic? What happés if hé is ill or not hère on transfer day?

Offline MrsDee

• No fate but that which we make for ourselves
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 14/03/16, 07:17 »
    There are other doctors there that collaborate with Doctor Sevket. Doctor S has been in operation for more than 20 years! I am pretty sure that they have contingency plans and patients have been covered all these years :=)

Offline ciaelle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 14/03/16, 09:38 »
    ok..perhaps i will go there, i sent an email to Andry , explaining all what i do not accept in their protocol and ask if it seems possible or not for them.. I also looked to Ukrain, England and India, but without success and still no answer from Slovakia..so i'll make choice, soon...

Offline louiemac

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 21/03/16, 22:03 »
    Hello ladies

I am just trying to decide whether to use this clinic or go with another.  I feel like I've been on this IVF journey for so long, I need to get it right this time.  I'm going to get tested for NK cells in the next month or so, so hopefully that will help me.  Is there anything I should know about this clinic?  HAve you got frozen embryos from them?

Thanks

L

Offline bella19

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 18/04/16, 20:59 »
    Hi Ladies
    It is more than 2 years since I logged on here but I just wanted to let you know how much Dogus changed my life.  After years of wanting children at 55 I went to Dogus and using donor eggs fell pregnant on the second attempt.  My darling daughter turned 2 last week.  My pregnancy was great.  Just try and stay relaxed and it will happen.  Good luck.

Offline Kes67

• My Ivf miracles
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 19/05/16, 20:44 »
    Bella how wonderful to hear your story. This thread is so quiet I was starting to wonder if there was something I should know but then you come along and reassure me again. Thank you

Hi to everyone else - is anyone cycling at Dogus at the moment. We are due to fly out on 8th June so not long now. I went for an endo scratch on Tuesday at Cherish UK - they were great and it wasn't too bad at all. Just a bit of mild cramping and spotting after but nowt to shout home about. Due to start meds on 28th May. But other than that not much happening here. I'm just reading back on old Dogus threads and the lovely BFP stories. We have decided that if we are lucky enough to have 4 embies then onboard thee shall go - I thought DH would freak at the thought but it was him that made the finally decision - I was undecided. I think my thoughts are that. I've had twins via IVF and then my DD which started as twins - so I guess I consider myself high risk of another multiple and what if all 4 stuck - but then I give myself a good slapping and remind myself I'm a little older than I was then. Gosh sorry for waffling!!

Anyway we're booked into Oscar Resort and have decided to buy our meds at the clinic. Can anyone advise if you can pay by debit card there for TX and drugs or does it have to be cash or bank transfer. I know I can ask Andri but I thought you guys may be able to offer personal thoughts as to what is best.

Kes
    x

Offline SryGrl

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 23/05/16, 10:55 »
    Hi all,

I've been lurking on FF for over a year and have finally joined.

I will add longer post on the May/June DE cycle thread. Briefly, I chose Dogus (Dr. S) because the price seems very reasonable, and the clinic has existed for over 20 years. I also find Andri to be very kind and responsive.

I will be cycling with Dogus in early/mid June. We don't have the precise dates yet, as I am waiting for AF in the next few days. We would likely fly out either the 6th or the 13th and stay for about 10-12 days.

We will likely stay in an apartment/villa in the south (Protaras area), but we would probably do some traveling in the north as well.

Cheers

Offline louiemac

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 13/06/16, 20:28 »
    Hi Kes

I have asked already and been told I can pay by card.  It will be my first (and only, I'm praying) time so I'm just going by what I've been told.  I'm flying out on 3rd August for 3 weeks so we can have all our tests done there too. We're travelling around Cyprus during that time so I'm really looking forward to it.

Good Luck

Louise