* Author Topic: Professor Quenby  (Read 70064 times)

0 Members

Offline Job1

modify
Professor Quenby
« Reply #100 on: 30/03/16, 18:22 »
The email hbkmorris dosnt suggest any meds/treatment yet I guess that is when we speak to prof Q next Tuesday. Keen to get on with a new cycle.
X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Job1

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #101 on: 30/03/16, 18:30 »
    Jenso
    Do you know if Prof Q suggests/treats for the male/sperm
    side of things?
    X

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #102 on: 30/03/16, 19:48 »
    Hello! I just wondered if anyone has had any problems contacting the clinic? I have called and emailed and starting to get the feeling someone is ignoring me  ;D

Is Prof Qs secretary on holiday?

Xxx

Offline Job1

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #103 on: 30/03/16, 19:55 »
    Hi Cloudy
    Kerri the secretary was there today as I had an email in response to mine.
    Just keep trying, sometimes I got a quick response and others I had to chase
    X

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #104 on: 30/03/16, 20:28 »
    Ok thank you honey, I will keep trying tomorrow  :)

Xxx

Offline Hbkmorris

• Gold Member
    • I am a Mummy to my angel Phoenix x
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #105 on: 30/03/16, 20:42 »
    Job, I'm thinking she may not suggest anything then but I could be wrong. On my letter back in 2012 she told me what to take and to start/finish.

I've email Prof Q & B over the passed week and heard nothing back yet so I'll try emailing the se restart tomorrow.. I'll let you know if I get a response Cloudy.

By the way ladies for those who've been there recently do you know the price? I'm sure it's gone since i last went. I'm sure I only paid for the one biopsy as they used the 2nd for research xx

Offline njr_26

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #106 on: 30/03/16, 21:24 »
    HBK, I am having the same problems with communication. In the end my DH had to keep phoning as he has the time to call and eventually he got through to the secretary who took 3 days to ask a simple question for us. I wanted to know if I had to stop taking hydroxychloroquine and got an email back about stopping prednisolone. Fortunately I had asked Dr Gorgy about needing to stop it for a biopsy and he said it could interfere with the results of a biopsy so I have stopped.

I am a bit worried about making the appointment after I have ovulated as the communication is so poor. Is it normally like this?

Offline Hbkmorris

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #107 on: 30/03/16, 21:50 »
    Hi there,

Well to be fair I never had a problem in 2012 but I'm guessing they are so much more bust now either it I'd expect a little delay but not this long!

I'll try the secretary tomorrow. Thank goodness you had Dr G to answer your question. I'm not sure what that med is so I'd not comment and leave it to the professionals. Lol..

How did you get on with the creek hysto? If you don't mind me asking? Was that with Serum?

Your little boys gorgeous njr_26.. Bless him xx

Online katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #108 on: 30/03/16, 22:24 »
    Cost is about GBP360 nowadays. They haven't answered my email from 2 weeks ago but I didn't chase it either. ..

Offline Hbkmorris

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #109 on: 31/03/16, 07:58 »
    Thank you katkat2014.

Oh my.. you've also been waiting a while for a reply!  :o What a doings ah! Hope you get a response soon and you Cloudy xx