* Author Topic: Professor Quenby  (Read 69876 times)

0 Members

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
modify
Professor Quenby
« Reply #120 on: 1/04/16, 08:46 »
Yes unfortunately my last cycle didn't work either :-( I emailed prof Brosens and asked if I should have another biopsy when go again and he said I can have one free of charge so atleast that is something..

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hbkmorris

• Gold Member
    • I am a Mummy to my angel Phoenix x
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #121 on: 1/04/16, 09:06 »
    Ah Jenso,

I've just been told that too as I've already been there and had success and now failure so he seems to have an interest in us which is great. Thing is I wonder if he can wait until just before I cycle again and I can also have it as a scratch which would be great as I know they go deeper into the lining. Just hoping he agrees and that the results can be zoomed through as I'd not have weeks to wait for them. xx

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #122 on: 1/04/16, 11:56 »

Good luck!

xxx

Offline Jenso

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #123 on: 1/04/16, 12:05 »
    Hbkmorris: I don't see why that would be a problem I have to wait at least two cycles following a failed so I don't think you have to do it within a certain time period. When they did the biopsy for me last time they counted that as a scratch I think you will be fine :-)

Offline Hbkmorris

• Gold Member
    • I am a Mummy to my angel Phoenix x
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #124 on: 1/04/16, 12:32 »
    Thank you for he number Cloudy.

Oh I do hope I can Jenso, work out perfect for me as long as my clinic don't put me on the pill for to long as then I won't OV! Plus I'd need results back asap.

Many thanks xx

Offline Melissa42

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #125 on: 1/04/16, 13:30 »
    Job1 - thanks for letting me know, I will have to start chasing them on Monday. Things have moved a bit quicker for me and I will probably have EC end of next week! I did let them know I was going straight into an cycle so fx.

Hi to all xx

Offline Job1

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #126 on: 1/04/16, 17:30 »
    Hi Melissa
    Wow that came round fast!! Where you doing your cycle? I'm on the case hoping to do a new cycle as soon as. Chase prof Q secretary Monday then you will know. Have you started your meds then?
    Hi everyone too xx

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #127 on: 1/04/16, 20:07 »
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to give you a little b it of hope. I have had 5 failed own egg ICSI cycles. I am nearly 40. I just had my first ever bfp  :), numbers are low and I am not sure if it will progress or not. BUT this happened after the quenby biopsy which I had last month. My NK cells were raised only slightly but i took 20mg steroids from ET.  Statistically only 10% of my eggs are normal so maybe we have just hit a good egg since have had 8 transferred in total. Or it is because the sperm was the best ever plus we did PICSI. OR it was because of the biopsy. I in my case haven't regretted it! I am hoping it's here to stay. Maybe that gives you ladies some hope cause honestly i was wondering if it will ever be my time.. I really hope it is

Offline Melissa42

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #128 on: 1/04/16, 20:47 »
    Hi Job - yes it is very fast. I'm with GCRM in Glasgow, I rang up with day 1 of cycle and they said start stimming in day 2! I thought it would be about day 5 or 6 like my last cycle. So I was a bit surprised. I had the biopsy about 9 days after ovulation so its just come around very quick! Will start the chasing on Monday x

Kitkat - congratulations and fx for you this is your time. 😀 thank you for sharing its always good to hear positive news. Hope all goes well x

Offline Job1

modify
    Professor Quenby
    « Reply #129 on: 1/04/16, 21:53 »
    Wow kitkat that's great news and really great to hear positive news!
    It gives us hope 😁😘 thanks for sharing your news x