* Author Topic: Cervical Incompetance - Part Two  (Read 12604 times)

0 Members

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
modify
Cervical Incompetance - Part Two
« Reply #10 on: 16/02/16, 23:20 »
F B - hope you & baby ok. Been thinking of you lots. At 24 weeks I had first set of steroids and spent very long weekend in hospital due to extreme contractions. Thankfully I got plenty more hospital bed experiences after that & made it another 10 weeks. Really hoping you'll be able to do similar.
Few more hugs & positive thoughts xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 17/02/16, 07:58 »
    Futures. Thinking of you and your baby lots, sending lots of love and strength xxx

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 17/02/16, 18:31 »
    What lovely messages thank you all 💜💜

Well after a few awful days it's good news baby is still hanging on in there. Had fluid scan and all seems fine and no loss of anymore fluid. Had the two very painful steroid shots as a precautions messure but baby appears to still be happy where it is and cervix still closed with no funnelling. Saw the baby doctors which was both scary and helpful but hoping it won't be a conversation I need to have again  ^pray^
    They are still positive that it was fluid loss and can't say I won't loose any more but I'm now back home on bed rest and back next week for a rescan of fluid levels.
    I'm still very nervous that something is going to happen again but greatful baby is still hanging on in there as each day baby in me is better ^pray^

Thank you all so much for your kind words love to you all and keep praying for my little one if that's ok xxx

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 17/02/16, 18:34 »
    Really pleased to read this futures of course you will both continue to be in my thoughts, pm me anytime lovely xxx

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 17/02/16, 19:21 »
    Take care honey, been thinking of you and glad to see you are home xxx

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 17/02/16, 19:49 »
    So pleased to see your update. You'll be in my thoughts for many more weeks to come.
    Being on bedrest is really tough but definitely worth it. If you need any support do pm me.
    Huge hugs xxx

Offline kerryh

modify
    « Reply #16 on: 18/02/16, 11:23 »
    Great news futures bright! This is exactly what happened to me. Are they getting you to take your temperature a few times a day? Any sign of infection or changes get straight back up that hospital! In the meantime lots of rest and relaxation. I watched 6 series of The Good Wife on Netflix! Hang in there! Xx

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 18/02/16, 13:38 »
    Stay there baby, Mummy F B needs you to stay snuggled tight in there for a few more weeks.
    TCCx

Offline futuresbright

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 26/02/16, 15:58 »
    Been re admitted now due to pre eclamsia liver levels are in 100s which is not good at all. So scared  :'( please hang on baby

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 26/02/16, 18:40 »
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
    Thinking of you & willing your little one to stay put and be ok  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^