* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32870 times)

0 Members

Offline huma

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #140 on: 8/07/16, 16:59 »
Hi Ladies

Hope your all well. So sorry for the late reply but I'm still not getting any notifications either plus I have been away with work for the last couple of weeks with limited connection.

Shilu I'm so sorry to hear your news I was so hoping you would get a positive result 😔. I am glad you are still very positive - do you have any idea when you are starting treatment again? Sending you big hugs xxx

Monkeyface how are you? How was Cyprus? I'm glad you had a nice relaxing holiday and are ready to start again - do you have any idea when you are starting your cycle?.

AFM: I am fine my nhs scan is in two weeks as I had to request a later date as I was out of the country due to work commitments. I am hoping everything is ok but to be honest as I've been so busy the time has flown and I haven't even had time to think about anything.

I am flying out again on Monday for 4 days next week and 3 days the following for a sales conference and again will have limited access to the site but will let you know re the scan as soon as I can.

Jasmineatea hope you are keeping well and still going swimming 😉

Big hugs to you all.

xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 14/07/16, 19:57 »
    Hi ladies
    How are you all? Been away....
    Shilu - I was thinking of you and I'm really sorry it didn't work. How many eggs were transferred? Did the clinic mention if the quality was less good due to being frozen?please keep being positive. It will work out.  Xx
    Huma - how you feeling?  It's good you are busy.
    Monkey face - glad you had a great holiday. When are you starting the next cycle?
    Canada blue - welcome :)

I'm doing good. 23.5 weeks now and last check on what's left of cervix check showed no signs of opening. Baby is doing Kung fu kicks now and it's all a bit terrifying that it's all happening so soon. I'm still feeling energetic and overall good.

Take care
    Xx

Xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 15/07/16, 21:33 »
    Heh jasminetea,

I can't believe how quick that 23 weeks has gone. I'm glad it's all going well for you.

With regards to my next cycle, I was going to start straight away but I didn't get the prescription on time so it will hopefully be early next month I start the pill and wait for a new donor.

Hope everyone else is doing ok...

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 22/07/16, 07:45 »
    Hi ladies,

Hope you are well.

Jasminetea, hope you are keeping well and not too tired.

Huma, have you had your scan yet? I know you were busy these last few weeks.

Monkeyface, glad ur starting treatment again.

Afm, I had 2 embryos transferred and as you guys know it was unsuccessful. The clinic wanted me to have a hysteroscopy but I turned it down as I had one 18 months ago, it was all clear but a horrible experience.  I hope I have done the right thing.

So I have started the pill last week, hopefully  they find me a donor soon and I will have a fresh ET next month.
    Jasminetea, I  think the stats show that fresh transfer does have better chances by about 20-25%.

Keep well ladies

Love,

Shilu xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 13/08/16, 07:40 »
    Hi ladies,

Hope u r all well.

Huma, hopefully all has gone well with your scan, let us know how you got on xx

Monkeyface, r u having a transfer soon?

Jasminetea, hope u r well xx

I am still waiting for a suitable donor x

Love,

Shilu xx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 25/08/16, 21:17 »
    Hello ladies
    Hope you are all well and enjoying the great weather.
    I'm doing well. No signs of cervix stitch opening and growth scan looking good. Got my planned c section booked late October. Still feeling energetic and fit.

Shilu - fingers crossed they find you a donor soon
    Monkey face - have you started a cycle yet?
    Huma - hope things are well
    Xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 1/09/16, 14:59 »
    Hi Ladies,

So glad to hear from you Jasminetea and wow, October is just around the corner. A little worried we have not heard from Huma. I know Monkeyface was on holiday.

Afm, I had 2 embryos transferred yesterday and feel really positive about this. My donor produced 10 oocytes, 9 fertilised successfully, 8 made it to blastocyst and 6 were Grade A.
    BCNIVF were over the moon, the embryologist said she was really impressed with all the embryos.

I was given a USB stick containing embryo development and when I compare to the last time there is a definite difference, not that I am an expert, but the blastocysts are bigger and started dividing a few hours quicker.

I do feel different, although it has only been 24 hours, that thirst is back which was the start of my pregnancy symptoms last time. I have not told my husband as I do not want to get his hopes up, but fingers crossed    ^pray^ ^pray^

Love to all xx

Offline Canadablue

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 4/09/16, 12:56 »
    Shilu - got everything crossed for you  ^fairydust^ and so hoping it works for you this time xxx ^hugme^

Ive been offline for a while - immersed in queries about test results etc - we went with IM in the end (very tough call as LOVED dealing with IVF Barcelona, lovely people) and Im just waiting on the medication to arrive so we can get going - our very 1st fertility treatment attempt ever - gulp! Cant quite believe today that we are finally at the stepping off point..aware my treatment therefore doesn't fall under this thread but I just checked in today to see how you were getting on Shilu - you will be in my thoughts

Canadablue ^..^

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 6/09/16, 16:42 »
    Hi CanadaBlue,

Many thanks for replying and I wish you all the best for your 1st cycle. It will probably feel like the longest wait but hang in there.

Love,

Shilu xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 10/09/16, 10:08 »
    Hi Ladies,

I took my test a day early as I could not wait and it was a BFP ;D ;D ;D

I am shocked because I did not get any real symptoms this time,

Hope u r well,

Love Shilu xx