* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 31674 times)

0 Members

Offline Canadablue

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #150 on: 10/09/16, 11:08 »
For Shilu!

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

;D

Canadablue xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 11/09/16, 11:28 »
    Hi Shilu
    Yayyy! I  am thrilled for you :) been thinking of you xxx
    I've been meaning to reply but been caught up with work.  Really impressed by the number of great embryos during your transfer. And your BFP is wonderful news! It all seems to have happened so fast.
    How you feeling?
    I'm doing well. About 32 weeks now, 6 weeks left before my C section. Still feeling good. Starting to waddle now! Xxx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 11/09/16, 18:23 »
    Thanks for your kind messages,
    I am feeling good
    Fingers crossed this time
    Thank u all
    Shilu x

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 20/09/16, 09:35 »
    Hi ladies....

Wow shilu what fantastic news... I'm so happy for you. It appears everyone has had good news in the last few months. I hope it a sign of things to come for me.

I've been taking a little time away but I've started my medication today and my donor is all ready to go. In a couple of weeks I will be ready for transfer. Since my last disappointment I was told I had an ubderactive thyroid so was taking meds to control that. Now it's all fine and back to a normal level I'm ready to go.

Huma good luck with you scan... jasminetea good luck with the next couple of weeks. Not long until you have a lovely baby crying for you.

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 20/09/16, 19:23 »
    Dear all,

I have some bad news I'm afraid. I started bleeding yesterday, bright red. I rung the GP and have been booked in for an ultrasound to confirm my miscarriage on Friday. However,  after a few hours I stopped bleeding and today, without being too graphic, I have black discharge. I looked this up online and it can be anything from miscarriage to spotting.

I am so confused. I know my last miscarriage was nothing like this but I was further along. Do I still carry on with my medication? Is this a miscarriage. Friday seems forever away but it is the earliest appt, the GP has said if it is a miscarriage there is nothing I can do anyway.

Any advice appreciated.

In the meantime, good luck ladies with everything,

Love Shilu xx

Offline Canadablue

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 21/09/16, 07:54 »
    Oh Shilu
    Im sorry
    From all the forum posts Ive read bleeds (heavy & light) can often happen & may not mean the worst. The scan will tell you more. Can you wait for nhs scan or go for a private one today instead to put you out of your misery? I think you should check with clinic re meds (i v much doubt they will suggest you stop taking at this stage, remember it may not be a m/c). Ive also read the pessaries can cause bleeding & some (with medical advice) have switched to anal insertion for this reason.
    Speak to your clinic today if you can.
    Thinking of you & everything crossed
    Canadablue xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 21/09/16, 09:57 »
    Thanks Canada blue,

I have kept on the medication,  as u say, it may not be a mc. Also, my sister reminded me I had 2 embryos transferred so there is still hope,

Many thanks,

Shilu xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 23/09/16, 09:35 »
    Hi Ladies,

I had my scan, and I am still pregnant! Not only that, it's twins, 2 healthy heartbeats!!

I am in shock,

Shilu xx

Offline Canadablue

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 23/09/16, 15:44 »
    Shilu Shilu!!!!!
    Jumping for joy for you & BOTH your babies!!!
    So relieved & happy for you  ^jumpin^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^Exercise!2^ ^fairydust^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Ps. Just got email today to say my donor has been found so i stop pill in a couple of wks !!

Canadablue

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 23/09/16, 18:13 »
    Thank u so much Canada blue and good luck for your transfer. I am sure it will positive for you too,

Love Shilu x