* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32836 times)

0 Members

Offline shilu

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #20 on: 17/02/16, 16:39 »
Hi Monkeyface1856,

Don't worry, I think your GP will be fine but if not Barcelona will post a prescription registered so it arrives quickly. They can email but pharmacies here do not accept copies so it has to be posted with your name, address, DOB on the prescription and the doctor's name, stamp and signature and date of prescription.

Now just relax, fingers crossed for you x

Love Shilu xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #21 on: 17/02/16, 17:45 »
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is keeping well in this miserable cold weather!!.

Wow Monkeyface the embryo grading is excellent you couldn't have asked for more  ;D  hope you have a safe journey home and enjoy your relaxing time.

Jasminatea - oh my gosh that's happened really fast I guess they will let you know about the fertilisation tomorrow did you also go for the  embryoscope? Wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow  :)  I have everything crossed for you let us know how you get on.

Shilu how are you? Are you having another private scan soon?

AFM - my results are back but I have to see Dr Gorgy as the nurse won't tell me over the phone so I've made an appointment for this Friday feeling quite anxious as I just want to get started with treatment  :(  !

xxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 18/02/16, 12:34 »
    Hi
    Found out we got 12 eggs collected, 11 mature, 9 fertilised which is great news.

Huma- Yes I did go for embryos cope and I only drank raspberry tea for one day before the first scan because I forgot to buy it and I was on holiday. Fingers crossed for Friday. I know how hard all this waiting feels. Hang in there xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 18/02/16, 12:52 »
    That's great news jasminetea... Well I guess you can book your trip now. You will almost definitely have blasts from that lot. Let us know how it all goes.

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #24 on: 18/02/16, 14:25 »
    Hi all,

Jasminetea that is amazing, you will have no problems with your transfer, I'm sure x

Huma, all the best for tomorrow x

I saw the midwife yesterday and the next scan is at 12 weeks, but I am breaking the news to my family on Mother's Day, so don't know whether to have 10 week scan the day before?

Anyway, Best Wishes to all,

Shilu xx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 18/02/16, 15:24 »
    Wow Jasminetea that's fantastic news good luck for the transfer hope it goes well.

Shilu I would do a 10 week scan and then let everyone know on Mother's Day. How exciting for everyone :-)

Thanks for the wishes I will keep you posted.

xxx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 22/02/16, 16:04 »
    Hi Ladies,

Daisy1234, hope all is going well.

Huma, have you heard anything yet?

Jasminetea, hope your transfer has gone well, did you get many blastocysts?

Monkeyface1856, half way through your 2ww, hope all is well,

Lots of love,

Shilu x

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 22/02/16, 16:16 »
    Hi Shilu... Well I've not started my period yet which is always good but I did test this morning like a naughty person I am and it was a BFN. I'm keeping optimistic and have booked In to see my GP Friday for HCG blood test and to get the pill just in case I need another cycle.

How are you going? Pregnancy going ok?

I was waiting to see if jasminetea posted anything... I hope your scan went well.

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all doing well.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 22/02/16, 20:34 »
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend.

Monkeyface that is very naughty indeed lol but I think it's still very early to detect the HCG. Is your test date on Friday? If so hang in there and no more testing Friday will be here before you know it - wishing you loads of luck I have everything crossed for you!.

Shilu how are you feeling have you had any sickness or are you indeed one of those lucky ones? Have you decide to do a 10 week scan?

Jasminetea hope everything went well with the transfer? Did you manage to get any blastocysts?

AFM - well as I suspected one of my NK blood tests came back quite high so Dr Gorgy has prescribed another dosage of Humira injections - 2 injections (one injection to be taken two weeks apart) along with intraplids and then I have to have another blood test. So it looks as if my treatment will start towards the 2nd week of March all being well which isn't long.

xxxx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #29 on: 24/02/16, 08:39 »
    Hi ladies,

All well here, I think I am one of the lucky ones, just getting quite tired, but in a way I wish I did have a few more symptoms as some days I do not feel pregnant at all and then start to panic. But I am going to have a 10 week scan to stop me going insane with doubt.

Huma, I am sorry to hear about your results although I am glad it can all be rectified, roll on March.

Monkeyface 1856, hang in there. Definitely wait a bit longer as sometimes if you test too early they worry you can get false positives. I went to my GP when I got my BFP and they did not bother to do a HCG as they said the home kits are very accurate, although I had done 3 tests by then.
    The midwife agreed and said they only bother if you are expecting twins.

Wishing all of you lots of love xxx