* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 34132 times)

0 Members

Offline LM17

• Gold Member
modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #220 on: 10/12/17, 12:32 »
Hi jasminetea, is it starting to sink in yet?
Yes, my transfers were good grades - 3aa. Iíve got 5 left so all hope is not lost. Barcelona have  suggested having clotting tests and a scratch and to maybe consider an unmedicated transfer. Iíve decided not to do the clotting tests for now - Iím having immune testing in London instead. I get those results on 19th. Then Iíll have an idea of a plan of action for a transfer early Feb.
I was a bit concerned that my last transfer took place on Day 12 as two doctors in London have told me itís too early but hearing your transfer took place on Day 14 reassures me.
I just really hope one of the remaining 5 gives me my baby as I donít think Iíll be able to afford another cycle with a new donor. x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 11/12/17, 23:45 »
    LM17 Just to let you know Ė had the clotting test done in London, and it was about GBP140. Saturday appointments available. Was negative in my case, but just in case.

Offline LM17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 12/12/17, 08:51 »
    Oh thatís really good to know Tinseltown, thank you! Thatís so much cheaper than anything Iíve seen.
    Where did you go in London?

Offline Tinseltown

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 12/12/17, 10:42 »
    I did it at Pathlab (Welbeck St).

Offline bluebb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 14/12/17, 10:00 »
    Good morning!
    Firstly, LM17 and Tinseltown, I was very sorry to hear your news. You seem like strong, courageous and perseverent women and I truly hope your dream comes true one day... lots of virtual hugs from here!  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^
    And Jasminetea, super congrats! ;)

So, I went to the clinic and was very impressed by the place. What a stunner! The team is also super helpful (although reception does not speak English that wel they do their best and the doctors and coordinators do) I was greeted by my lovely "first contact assistant" Samantha who so far has been super useful. She explained how the day would go and was there for me throughout my visit if I had any questions. The visit with the doctor went well (dedicated plenty of time to me) and I carried out all my tests over there. My partner also left his sample.
    Now waiting for the results this week so I can get started with my January cycle. Hopefully everything will come out OK so I can start as planned.

Then had a wonderful few days disconnecting in the city, soaking up the sun. I feel positive about this... maybe it's the Xmas vibe! ;)

Wish you all a lovely lovely week and hope you have a cosy warm xmas to look forward to.
    Hugs!

BB

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #225 on: 10/01/18, 09:04 »
    Hi ladies
    How is everyone doing?
    Thanks for the congrats. Been a bit paranoid. Had a bleed at 6 weeks and went for a scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit at the Hospital and they found a sub chorionic hematoma causing the bleed - which is quite common apparently. Went back for a 9 week scan follow up and all looking good. Like last time Iíll be worried until the baby comes.
    X

Offline LM17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 3/03/18, 07:20 »
    Hi
    I just wondered how you ladies are doing and if thereís anyone having treatment at BCN at the moment?

Offline Hopefulmom2bb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #227 on: 14/03/18, 10:15 »
    Just had FET in barcelona ivf but sadly BFN. Totally devastated.

Offline LM17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #228 on: 14/03/18, 10:21 »
    Iím sorry to hear that. Was it your first cycle there?

Offline Hopefulmom2bb

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #229 on: 14/03/18, 19:35 »
    Yes 1st cycle there. Fresh is BFN. FET is sadly BFN again. I hope nothing is wrong with  my body.