* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32934 times)

0 Members

Offline hkd

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #260 on: 5/11/19, 16:51 »
Hi OY88

I had DE 2 cycles with them before. Although I didn't get successful outcomes with them, I did like the clinic. Everyone at the clinic was friendly, the clinic was nice and in a nice neighborhood of Barcelona. You'll get your medical assistant and she/he will be your contact. Their communication was pretty good. Most of the time I received any replies within the same day or def next day.

Good luck!! xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline OY88

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #261 on: 14/11/19, 11:25 »
    Thanks Hkd. Did you do any genetic compatibility test at there? doctor has suggested to have a compatiblity test for my hubby's sperm and donor egg to make sure any risk of the genetic diseases are eliminated. Has anyone come across of this test before? Thanks

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #262 on: 14/11/19, 14:20 »
    Yeah we did cuz we didn't want any risks. I remember it wasn't a cheap test though...

Offline Morganite76

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #263 on: 29/01/20, 21:19 »
    Hello beautiful people! What is your experience with Barcelina IVF? I am 43 with low ovary reserve, looking for tandem IVF.

Offline hkd

modify
    « Reply #264 on: 4/02/20, 11:23 »
    Hello Abeleza,
    I don't know about tandem or don't know if BCN does tandem. I haven't had successful cycles with them but I like the clinic. Have you had a consultation with a doctor?