* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32839 times)

0 Members

Offline Jasminetea

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #40 on: 1/03/16, 08:32 »
Hi Huma
Sorry didnt see your question. I flew back same day and then straight back to work. I also marched around bcn and sat in the sunshine a lot. Probably not what you are suppose to do but I can't stay still.
Test date is Friday. Apart from sore boobs I'm feeling fine except for a bad cold.
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 1/03/16, 08:46 »
    Also thanks for the positive messages Huma, Shilu and Monkeyface. I do appreciate it. I just don't get excited anymore as I've been disappointed so many times
    Xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 1/03/16, 09:43 »
    Heh jasminetea....

You are testing to early like I did. You may not get a faint line by now. I would wait until at least Friday and try again. I know I didn't but try and keep positive.

I get my blood results today but I already know what they are going to say.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 1/03/16, 11:16 »

Hi All,

Wishing you loads of luck for your blood tests Monkeyface hang in there you just never know  :)  xxx

Jasminetea I agree it is better to keep busy during the TWW rather than sitting around thinking about what will be. I'm sure you will be fine sore boobs is good  ;)  but don't test early just wait till Friday Im praying that there is no more disappointment for you and this is your time sending you loads of hugs xxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 1/03/16, 12:14 »
    Hi everyone... Results are in... Definitely negative. My GP has also said he will not do anymore blood tests for me whilst I'm having private treatment. That's good of him.

Just waiting to find out when I can start again.

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 1/03/16, 14:27 »
    Hi Monkeyface,

So sorry to hear your news, gutted for you.

What have BCN said? Do they think you should have your NK cells checked?

Hopefully you can get started on your FET straightaway.

Hi Jasminetea,

Hang in there, like Huma said, sore boobs is a good thing!

Hey Huma,

Hopefully you are not kept waiting for as long this time. My 10 week scan is on Friday so will keep you posted. I really hope this month brings good news for everyone,

Take care all xx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 1/03/16, 18:16 »
    Hi Monkeyface

I'm so sorry to hear the news I was really hopeful that the bloods were going to come back positive and really feel gutted for you. Did you do a home test today as the bloods were taken last week just in case the embryo was a late implanter? I would just do one before you stop all medication.

If the home test is negative maybe it's worthwhile getting your NK cells tested as Shilu mentioned as the embryo was of a very good grade.? Has BNC said anything else?

I know it's probably not what you want to hear right now but please do not give up hope as you will have your babies and remember you still have three very good embryos. I really hope you can start FET straight away but it's ok if you want to give yourself some time to get over this and let your body rest sending you loads of hugs and remember we are here for you xxxxx

Jasminetea hope you are well.

Shilu - thanks I hope so too but the bloods are sent to Chicago so it's out of my control really!! I'm glad your going for the 10 week scan it will put you at ease even more and hopefully afterwards the final two weeks will fly by for you keep us posted big hugs xxxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 1/03/16, 18:27 »
    Hi everyone... Thank you for your comments. I've spoke to BCN today and DR O thinks it was just bad luck and as the cycle went well he thinks we should just move onto the frozen transfer. Due to the tight constraints of starting straight away we have decided to wait until next cycle which would make transfer early April so not too long to wait.

I've been thinking about Nk tests. I've been told so many times by professionals that they don't believe in immunes and stuff that I never had it done. I'm going to do one more transfer and then we will have to investigate with the NK tests before we waste any more money.

Huma I did do another test and that was also negative... My OH was really hoping for a miracle today so I chose to show him the test again as I don't think it quite sunk in. Bless him.

I'm on my days off now so I'm going to treat myself shopping tomorrow and do some exercise finally..: I've missed my long runs in the rain and cold.  :)

Offline Daisy1234

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 1/03/16, 20:20 »
    Ladies

Sorry for lack of posts haven't been getting the alerts and suddenly three weeks has passed and I have been catching up.

Shilu will be so lovely to tell people on Sunday. How are you feeling?

Huma shame that you have had even more waiting but hopefully will be worth it and March is here already 😊

Monkeyface I am so sorry to hear you got a BFN. Onwards and upwards to the next cycle in April  ^hugme^

Jasminetea I only had one AA blastocyst to transfer and I am now 6 months pregnant so fingers crossed that this one sticks.  My advice is try and hold out to the OTD the clinic gave you to get a more certain result.

Afm, starting to feel cumbersome now and tired any achey.  Little one is kicking as a type which is beautiful.

Xx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 2/03/16, 20:16 »
    Hi Daisy

So Lovely to hear from you. Sorry to hear how you are feeling at the moment but I'm sure it's all worthwhile when you feel the little one kicking 😉. Have you thought of any names for her?

Monkeyface sorry to hear that it is definitely a BFN and I can completely understand that your OH was hoping for a miracle as my husband has felt like that many times during our treatment bless them. I'm glad you managed to speak to Dr O and will be starting FET next month - we may be there at the same time 😊. Hope you enjoyed your shopping spree and spoilt yourself .....

Jasminetea how are you feeling? Not long left till Friday so wishing you loads of luck!

Shilu hope your well and wishing you the best for Friday 😉.

xxxx