* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32932 times)

0 Members

Offline Daisy1234

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #50 on: 3/03/16, 08:00 »
Thanks Huma ....of course all worth it but hard to still be working and travelling to London.  We have chosen a name but top secret!! I found thinking of girls names so much easier than boys :))

Hope you get results soon.

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 4/03/16, 10:33 »
    Hi ladies,
    I had my scan and unfortunately no heartbeat detected, I have lost the baby. I am gutted, not sure what I want to do. Please don't worry if you do not here from me, just going to sign off for a while so I can grieve and decide what to do,

Love to all x

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 4/03/16, 16:20 »
    OMG Shilu I am so shocked to read your sad news absolutely devasted for you both as I was not expecting this and really don't know what else to say apart from IVF is such an emotional stressful journey that we are all taking and life can be so cruel at times.

Be kind to yourself and allow your body to grieve...you will get through this and become a much stronger person ... thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs  ^hugme^

PM me if you need to talk xxxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 4/03/16, 18:04 »
    Oh no :( I'm so sorry Shilu. What a shock.
    Thinking of you...Take as much time as you need xxxx

I feel it's a bit inappropriate but I know you'll be wondering...I got a positive on the hpt. I'm stunned and pleased but also very scared of mc etc. My partner is already super worried.

Hope you are well and have a good weekend.
    Xxx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 4/03/16, 20:38 »
    Hi Jasminetea

That's really wonderful news so pleased for you both  ;D  please try and relax and enjoy the pregnancy and most of all stay positive I'm sure everything will be fine for you keep us posted on how you are getting on sending you loads of hugs xxx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 7/03/16, 19:19 »
    Hi Jasminetea,

I am so happy for you. Please don't let what happened to me scare you. Every pregnancy is different.  I am gutted but my husband and I are not going to give up hope or stop trying.

Wishing you all the best, take care xx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 7/03/16, 19:54 »
    Shilu, I'm so sorry to hear of your news. ivw been thinking about you. I hope you are both doing ok and are able to move forward when the time is right.

Jasminetea that is fantastic news... And here was you testing early and getting all negative. I PM'd you but your inbox is full. Take care.

Huma I hope everything is moving forward for you. I've worked out that I should be back in BCN about the 14/15th April so not long to wait.

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 8/03/16, 08:59 »
    Hi Shilu
    I can't imagine what you are going through. Thanks for taking the time to message me. It all seems to be down to luck and there doesn't seem to be any reason why mc's occurr. I'm glad you won't give up. Remember it's  a step forward because now you know implantation will occurr. I know it probably doesn't feel like that Xxx

Monkey face - not long until mid April :) I've cleared my inbox so Pm away!

I'm feeling fine. Got my first antenatal appt in the high risk dept next week. I was wondering if I could squeeze a scan out of them. What do you think? Not sure if that's what they do in ante natal appts ? Or do I have to go private for a scan?

Huma - hope you are ok xx

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #58 on: 8/03/16, 15:39 »
    Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your well wishes and pm's.
    You are all a great support. Yes it is true, at least I know I can become pregnant.
    Dr Zamora from BCN reassured me also. He says there would be no problem doing FET with existing blastocysts.They were all gutted for me.
    I shall have my D and C this Thursday, not looking forward to it and unfortunately had to tell work.
    My husband and I are gutted and worried about being over paranoid in the future but because of my age, we can't afford to take too long on any decisions.
    Jasminetea, I totally understand your concerns but I would wait til at least 6 weeks as the heartbeat can't usually be detected beforehand.
    Thank you all once again
    xxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 8/03/16, 18:36 »
    Good luck with your d and c Shilu. It's good that it's going to get done quickly so that you can move on. Did the clinic say when you can move into a fet?
    My ante natal appt got cancelled and it's been rebooked for April which is annoying. So I'll probably go for a private scan at the end of March about week 8. The clinic wants me to do two scans in the next month but I think I'll just do the later one.
    Xx