* Author Topic: Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3  (Read 32884 times)

0 Members

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
Treatment at Barcelona IVF - Part 3
« Reply #60 on: 9/03/16, 10:38 »
Good morning everyone,

So advice needed about prescriptions. Emilie at the clinic sent me an email with my prescription but I vaguely remember someone saying that it has to be posted. Does anyone know he deal with prescriptions? I only need Progynova, enough to last me until I go to Spain. Will the pharmacist take my Spanish emailed prescription?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 9/03/16, 16:26 »
    Hey monkeyface
    I got a paper copy sent to me but I didn't need to use it in the end because my GP prescribed it. I have read that most pharmacies don't accept non originals but you could try. Why don't you call pup your local boots?
    X

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 10/03/16, 07:40 »
    Hi Shilu

Just wanted to say that I hope everything goes well today considering the circumstances thinking of you and sending loads of hugs xxxx

Monkeyface hope your well I am due to have my repeat blood test on Monday and hopefully all being well I could be in BCN around the 2nd/3rd week of April so our paths may cross it will be wonderful to see you xxx. Oh also sorry I can't help re prescriptions as I dont have a clue.

Jasminetea how are you? Sorry to hear that the scan got cancelled but I would definitely have a scan week six of the pregnancy to see the heart beat once you've seen this hopefully you can relax abit more xxxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 11/03/16, 14:40 »
    Hi Huma
    I am well. Pretty tired and my boobs hurt like hell but apart from that all good.
    Still worried of course but trying to relax. The pee sticks still say I'm positive so I'll have to accept that there's nothing else I can do. What will be will be. I'll probably go for a scan late next week or early the week after.
    How are you? Glad to hear you might start soon. Good luck for Monday. Keep us posted.

Thinking of you Shilu. 
    Have a nice weekend everyone
    Xx

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 15/03/16, 18:10 »
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend :-)

Shilu how are you after the D&C hope you are recovering as well as can be? Have you spoken with BCN to ask when you can have the FET?

Jasminetea how are you hope all is well glad to hear that pregnancy sticks are still positive have you booked your scan for this week?

Monkeyface hi hope you are well and getting back to your excercise routine?

AFM - I had my blood test yesterday and my results will be back by Friday so keeping everything crossed at the moment.....

Xxxx

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 15/03/16, 19:42 »
    Hi huma.

Hope you are well. Glad things are moving on... What are these results you are waiting for? I've started my count down to holiday which includes my yearly insanity training program. I'm hoping that all goes well in April so I don't have to so it all as I'm dying already. Just waiting for my cycle to start again in a few weeks and it's all go.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Offline huma

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 16/03/16, 12:28 »
    Hi Monkeyface

My bloods tests are to see if my NK cells have lowered so as to hopefully prevent my uterus from rejecting the embyro. I've already had 4 Humira injections along with 2 lots of intraplids so am really praying this has lowered them so that I can start treatment.

Where are you going for your holiday? You seem like a fitness guru with your runs and insanity training program ..the most exercise I seem to do is walk from my house to the station and back home again lol !

Hope everyone else is well xxxxx

Offline Jasminetea

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 17/03/16, 17:47 »
    Hello ladies
    I've been experiencing light bleeding and cramps on and off so I went to the nhs walk in early pregnancy unit today convinced it was going to be bad news and they gave me a scan. Thankfully all appears to be ok. We saw the sac, foetal pole and heartbeat. It was quite weird but nice. The heartbeat was just under 100 (it's supposed to be higher) so they are going to monitor me again in 2 weeks.
    So apart from that all is well. Really missing running and exercise but I've decided not to risk it in the first 12 weeks.
    Huma - keep us updated on tomorrow and good luck xx
    Monkeyface - the training sounds fab. Love it. Get it while you can I say  xx
    Shilu - hope you are well x
    X

Offline monkeyface1856

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 17/03/16, 19:09 »
    Hi everyone.... Hope you've all had a good week.

Huma, I'm going to Cyprus is June so looking forward to some sunshine. I normally have to keep fit for my job but want to do a little extra for the holiday. I stop when I'm doing a cycle which means I have to do more when it doesn't work.

Jasminetea I'm glad everything looked OK on the scan. I know you said you were worried so try not to worry about the next couple of weeks. I'm sure everything will be fine. I read hat people who have IVF are more prone to bleeding early on so I'm sure it's nothing they haven't seen before. Keep us Informed of you don't mind sharing.

I've got my sister and her kids visiting this week so it going to be a busy weekend. I hope you all have a peaceful one.

Offline shilu

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 19/03/16, 08:04 »
    Hi all,
    Just to let you know I am ok, I have had really bad flu but I guess I am run down. I will speak to BCN on Monday to discuss options, but for now we are taking it easy. We are booked on a holiday to Alaska and Canada in May so looking forward to it.
    Thanks for your well wishes, glad everyone is doing well xxx